Stuff I've done to my STi...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Stuff I've done to my STi... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Since most people say the mods they've done and post pics I figure I'd list the things I've done. Nothing ...

Stuff I've done to my STi...

Since most people say the mods they've done and post pics I figure I'd list the things I've done. Nothing big. Most stuff is accessories and all. But might help people.

Left rear cargo net

Right rear cargo net. Motorcycle helmet bag inside in case I need more storage.

Red collapsible cargo organizer the same as the Subaru one but only $10 online at Walmart

Ashtray I got for one of the cup holders so I can put little objects, coins, etc in. Not used for smoking.

Ash try sleeve I was gonna use with ash tray but didn't like it in center cup holder so I use it on the side and it holds water bottles better and they won't tip over like I think they will if not for this.

Rally Armor mudflap front

Rally Armor mudflaps. Used the wood ramp my boss made to get car up a bit up front. Didn't take off wheels.

Last edited by grendels_wrx; 09-04-2014 at 02:32 AM.
    2013 Black STi Limited sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice man! How much were those cargo nets if you don't mind my asking?
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    Nice man! How much were those cargo nets if you don't mind my asking?
    $29.99 which is 25% off MSRP. Heuberger Subaru sells parts and accessories at 25% off.

Here's the accessories catalog for my car. You can put in your car to see the applicable stuff.

ALL PARTS ARE SOLD AT 25%OFF RETAIL, MSRP PRICING, NO OTHER DISCOUNTS, OFFERS,

Also got the Subaru rear cargo tray that is shown in the picture above with the red cargo holder. I got Findway all-weather 3D mats which don't go up as high on the tranny side of the car as Weathertech but if you want a carpet look instead of a rubbery look for floor mats then these are a good choice.

Last edited by grendels_wrx; 09-04-2014 at 02:34 AM.

OK last night I installed the STi leather and aluminum shift knob. Picked it up used alot cheaper than new and it's in ok shape. Sorry you can't see the red STi logo because of the flash from the camera. I do all my work at night. That's why the ladies like me.

Last edited by grendels_wrx; 09-04-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Love that black paint

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    Love that black paint
    Thanks. She goes in for film and opticoat this Monday. Gotta get the blue footwell illumination kit in there.

Love this, keep it up.

I think I will order cargo net just from this thread pictures...I like that.

2015 WRX STi
    World Rally Blue

Smaug is his name and he has a friggin dragon wing.
    Boom Cannon

I Support ClubWRX
    You should have it set up in the build thread section see if a mod can relocate. Love the Ramps
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

What year is your STi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 WRX STi
    World Rally Blue

Smaug is his name and he has a friggin dragon wing.
    Boom Cannon

Yeah move to build. I never know where to post so when I started this I was a new member.

Cargo nets are cheap and easy to install. I had to use a plastic pry tool to get out one of the factory plugs you remove to mount the net. That was the only tough part.

2013 Limited

The ramps are a great idea and I'm sure much cheaper than buying ramps. My boss is a big do it yourselfer and made em. They are heavy obviously as they're made out of wood but they just progressively get higher.

Subaru blue footwell illumination going in. Should look nice with red courtesy footwell lights that STis have. Very easy to remove radio bezel and center vents and then route wires. Will post pic once lights are totally in and back together.

Last edited by grendels_wrx; 09-04-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    Subaru blue footwell illumination going in. Should look nice with red courtesy footwell lights that STis have. Very easy to remove radio bezel and center vents and then route wires. Will post pic once lights are totally in and back together.

Are you splicing them?
    Stinkeye member 520

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    Are you splicing them?
    Hell no. Rule #1. Don't tap/splice into factory wiring harnesses. The Subaru OEM kit harness plugs into the cubby light (brown orange thing sitting in the cubby in my pic) therefore getting it's power from there.
    Last edited by grendels_wrx; 09-04-2014 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    Hell no. Rule #1. Don't tap/splice into factory wiring harnesses. The Subaru OEM kit harness plugs into the cubby light (brown orange thing sitting in the cubby in my pic) therefore getting it's power from there.
    Ok Just wondering how you were doing it cause I've been thinking about it too. How much does the kit cost from subaru?
    Stinkeye member 520

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.