New member!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all! New member here, figured this would be a good place for info and news among other wrx enthusiasts. ...

New member!

Hello all! New member here, figured this would be a good place for info and news among other wrx enthusiasts. I'm located in Illinois which is why the awd wrx is my car of choice. I've got a few things done to my 2013 and I'm always looking for more. picture posted in my avatar. Let me know what you think!
    Mods:
    Godspeed FMIC
    INVIDIA full cat back exhaust system
    Godspeed manual boost controller
    Cobb sr intake
    Turbosmart blow off valve
    Rally Armour mud flaps
    20% tint all the way around, 5% tint strip
    Cobb tuner
    Tinted tail lights
    Pioneer DVD, bluetooth
    Theirs more, just can't think of it right now.
    Last edited by My13wrx; 08-20-2014 at 02:48 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club!!!
    Your signature isnt showing..
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

Welcomeeeee

Welcome.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.