Finally got the green light
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Finally got the green light within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Long time lurker here. I've posted a couple months ago where in Buffalo to buy a WRX but the old ...

Finally got the green light

Long time lurker here. I've posted a couple months ago where in Buffalo to buy a WRX but the old lady frowned upon me buying one. Now as her current vehicle doesn't have years left in the tank I will be trading in her old vehicle to order a WRX (black). I guess the wait time is 2-3 months ugh..but my simple question is how much does a short throw shifter cost? I'm thinking of ordering just a base to keep the cost down but may just add the shifter. Any other recommendations to add for low cost that is worth it? 300 under invoice at the dealer I'm going to. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

mrd
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzo777 View Post
    Long time lurker here. I've posted a couple months ago where in Buffalo to buy a WRX but the old lady frowned upon me buying one. Now as her current vehicle doesn't have years left in the tank I will be trading in her old vehicle to order a WRX (black). I guess the wait time is 2-3 months ugh..but my simple question is how much does a short throw shifter cost? I'm thinking of ordering just a base to keep the cost down but may just add the shifter. Any other recommendations to add for low cost that is worth it? 300 under invoice at the dealer I'm going to. Thanks
    Don't buy subies buy kartboy. I have subarus on my sti but will replace with kartboy. Had it before on wrx 2011 and it was perfect.

Does kartboy have the short shifter for the 2015s?
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Need some help guys, a local dealer said they would beat 300 under invoice so I'm shocked.. going to test drive an automatic since they don't have manuals in stock.. is there a huge difference between auto and the manual for the wrx? I want the stick but haven't driven a stick for 8 yrs lol..

Yea I recently ordered at 500 below. Best I could find.

of course there's a huge difference between manual and automatic... do you want to drive the car or do you want the car to drive you? My WRX was my first stick car, and I drive in NYC everyday. You need to decide whether auto or manual fits your needs. I personally love driving manual and would love to drive the new 6 speed everyday. Also, if you're into modding then you probably want the manual.

PS: get the kartboy short shifter. go on their site and see if they have it for the 2015, and if not call them and see when they'll have it, cause it's worth the wait.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.