new member in washingtion state
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new member in washingtion state within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok here it is , my car is06 sti usdmsofar broke more than running and broke nowaigslist. i have sofar ...

new member in washingtion state

ok here it is , my car is06 sti usdmsofar broke more than running and broke nowaigslist. i have sofar replaced/installed turbo used on cr,bov craked with gfbhybrid bov,all fluids when i oticed torn boot on turbo no parts stors hear cary anything so installed aem cold air intake from craigslist with big maf not knowing what i should have been doing ug. and radiator and then hoses on side of free way fml! now i have whole car apart an wanted to know is there anything i should delete/repalce while manifold is off not spending much i have 0 money having three kids and just found this site . not to go all tearly could use parts info and opensource cable info i realise that the origanl tactrix cords is the pref seeing as he is the inventor /creator/god of opensource but i cant spend it and i need adjment for air fuel and code reading and storing as well as anyother future modifying but @250 is a ton for me and i traded my reliable diesel caus this car is a amazing maching to look at and drive when runningmily and friend that sti is for real. my comp is fighting me but i will have pics soon . im so ttired of hearing rriser junk! and told ya not to trade for sti is junk i need to fix and prove to my area/fam/friends that sti is real deal oh and get to work lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This is very hard to read with all the mispelled words and missing letters man.
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

I think he just doesn't have the period key on his keyboard. But yes, holy wall of text Batman!
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaspen06sti View Post
    im so ttired of hearing rriser junk!
    i think thats alittle more than a period. Ricer is a hard word to spell i guess.
    Last edited by Jbravo_AK; 08-09-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

im sorry my spelling his was puntuation and grammer were off, i didnt know this was english class,come on guys help im broke down with three kids and a car ripped apart.

i see whats the matter my keyboard is tabbing auto and moving half words well part and part i suck at english

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.