Waiting on my 1st WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Waiting on my 1st WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm excited to be a part of the community. My Subaru dealer here in Wichita, KS has found the WRX ...

Waiting on my 1st WRX

I'm excited to be a part of the community. My Subaru dealer here in Wichita, KS has found the WRX I want in Texas and is working on trading for it. I'm getting a '15 WRX Premium in Galaxy Blue Pearl. I have a 1-2 week wait ahead of me and it's driving me mad!

I plan to start a YouTube channel and document my experiences. I'm going to start doing track days at Hallet Circuit in Oklahoma, Heartland Park in Kansas, and Mid-America Motorplex in Nebraska. It's going to be a blast.
    Last edited by WRXSTIG; 08-08-2014 at 12:17 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, and congrats! Photos upon arrival
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Sweet, can't wait! What camera set-up are you going to use for track day? I am planning on eventually hitting a track or two around here (Laguna Seca, Sears Point). Before I do, I need to learn how to drive. Probably one of those expensive roast-a-Mazda courses.

congrats and good lucks at the track
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Finally got my '15 WRX Premium (CVT)! Just made it past the break-in period, so time to let the real fun begin. In the meantime, here are some pictures and a link to my new YouTube channel. I'm doing an autocross event this weekend, so check back then for some more video.

Pictures: WRXSTIG G+ Photos

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wrxstig

Beautiful!!!! Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.