new member from SE CT
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on new member from SE CT within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just signed up after ordering a '15 WRX limited in crystal white pearl w/ CVT, Nav + a few other ...

new member from SE CT

just signed up after ordering a '15 WRX limited in crystal white pearl w/ CVT, Nav + a few other accessories, my salesman said he should know in about 2 weeks if he has a VIN or a VON, depending on what's coming into New England on the next allocation, this will be my 1st Subaru (not sure why it took me so long to get one!), time to start reading some other posts and increase my Subaru IQ, happy trails!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm in the same boat with you. Welcome to the club!!!

welcome and enjoy the waiting period. read up on the threads as much as you can.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

welcome! congrats on ordering the car!
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

got my VIN today ... looks like an October delivery ... will know for sure after my salesman finds out which ship it's on

I Support ClubWRX
    Awesome that's not too long at all! The wait will make the moment of receiving incredible! Make sure you come back and upload some pics!
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium

Torqued Performance Stage 2, Invidia Catless Divorced Wastegate Downpipe, Perrin Heat Shield, Cobb Knob, Kartboy Short Shifter, Kartboy Front & Rear Shifter Bushings, STRi 52mm Amber Boost Gauge, SMY ClusterMaker Pod, Subaru OEM Black WRX Ornaments

Welcome, pics when it arrives! Great choice of color.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome Buddy!
    Do some research on mods and parts while you are waiting, there are many members here that have already started modding the 2015 WRX/STI (I still laugh when I say Impreza)
    Check out The Rally Sport Direct build thread good info there.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Ya buddy, another from CT right here. Congrats. My dealer told me up to 3 months for a 2015 so I grabbed a lonely 2013 sitting in the corner of the lot

Quote Originally Posted by dooku77 View Post
    Ya buddy, another from CT right here. Congrats. My dealer told me up to 3 months for a 2015 so I grabbed a lonely 2013 sitting in the corner of the lot
    sent you a pm ... yeah, I was surprised how fast my dealer moved, probably because I was getting a pretty good trade ... will post pics of the new WRX right after delivery

Very nice. There was one base model 2015 but it was already sold.

got a set of OEM rims on eBay $240 EA, gonna mount snow tires on 'em, looking at the Blizzak LM32S, but I've heard they have a pretty high wear rate, don't wanna go w/ anything too noisy either since the WRX is not the quietest car on the road, open to suggestions, thanks! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010189.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	166041

Quote Originally Posted by old school View Post
    got a set of OEM rims on eBay $240 EA, gonna mount snow tires on 'em, looking at the Blizzak LM32S, but I've heard they have a pretty high wear rate, don't wanna go w/ anything too noisy either since the WRX is not the quietest car on the road, open to suggestions, thanks! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010189.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	166041

You paid $960 for the set?

2015 CWP WRX Premium

yup, the nearest non-OEM wheel I liked was a BBS on Tire Rack for $225, so why not spend the extra $15 per wheel?

Quote Originally Posted by old school View Post
    yup, the nearest non-OEM wheel I liked was a BBS on Tire Rack for $225, so why not spend the extra $15 per wheel?

I think the price just surprised me, no disrespect. I know myself and other members held out when selling our OEM wheels, and did not get anywhere near what you paid. Mine only had six miles on them when I sold them, the six miles from factory to dealer. Did the ones you just purchased come with the TPMS?

2015 CWP WRX Premium

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.