got my vin today and signed up as a new member
Results 1 to 12 of 12

This is a discussion on got my vin today and signed up as a new member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ordered a 2015 wrx on june 30th and recieved my vin today. This will be my first subaru and I ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    nashville,tn
    Posts
    10

    got my vin today and signed up as a new member

    Ordered a 2015 wrx on june 30th and recieved my vin today. This will be my first subaru and I can't wait to get it. My eta is aug 29. I've been visiting this site for about 6 months now. There is a wealth of knowledge available here. Keep up the good work guys!!!! Hopefully I can contribute before long!!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    MAINEiac 11blackSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the Port. ME
    Posts
    2,802
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

  4. #3
    Registered User Goose42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    305
    Welcome, and congrats! What trim, color, options etc?
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

    Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

  5. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    nashville,tn
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    Welcome, and congrats! What trim, color, options etc?
    I got a premium pkg 6 spd manual in ice silver metallic. Options include the homelink mirror, armrest extension and carbon fiber rear bumper trim. I'm already looking at adding window tint, cobb tuning accessport, some different wheels, and my stereo from my previous car. Any ideas on some new wheels???

  6. #5
    Registered User Goose42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler37075 View Post
    I got a premium pkg 6 spd manual in ice silver metallic. Options include the homelink mirror, armrest extension and carbon fiber rear bumper trim. I'm already looking at adding window tint, cobb tuning accessport, some different wheels, and my stereo from my previous car. Any ideas on some new wheels???
    18" Gram Lights FTW. Are you selling your OEM wheels, or using them for the winter? Here's a link to an ISM STi build, he has done some cool stuff...

    ISM Limitless Edition - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

    Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

  7. #6
    Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    715
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!!
    Enkei seem to be very popular. I'm still trying trying to decide myself, so many options. And then the tires.
    Love my AP, had one on my 04 (V2) and one for my 13 (V3). Definitely worth it
    What do you have for stereo? I used to build them, upwards of 1,500 RMS mono JL W7. Infinity kappa mids separates Mean machine amps.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

    2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

    My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    nashville,tn
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    18" Gram Lights FTW. Are you selling your OEM wheels, or using them for the winter? Here's a link to an ISM STi build, he has done some cool stuff...

    ISM Limitless Edition - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
    Not sure if I'm going to keep the oem wheels or not but I'll probably stick with a 17" wheel for a little softer ride. Looking for polished aluminum or silver. Thanks for the link....That's a nice sti!!

  9. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    nashville,tn
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TownLine500 View Post
    Welcome!!
    Enkei seem to be very popular. I'm still trying trying to decide myself, so many options. And then the tires.
    Love my AP, had one on my 04 (V2) and one for my 13 (V3). Definitely worth it
    What do you have for stereo? I used to build them, upwards of 1,500 RMS mono JL W7. Infinity kappa mids separates Mean machine amps.
    I've got a pioneer double din head unit with an alpine mrp-f600 pushing 2 sets of polk 6501 db's and a 700 watt alpine mono amp pushing 1 alpine r12. It's a pretty clean sounding system.

  10. #9
    Administrator TheJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bro do you even live in the Dirty South
    Posts
    17,926
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:


    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

  11. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    nashville,tn
    Posts
    10
    I ordered my wrx on June 30th and received it on Aug 23. I am now 300 miles into the break in period and wondering if I'm going to have to buy another one. My wife really digs this car!!! I'm thinkin' I might let her have it and order another one. This car kicks ass. It's not the fastest thing I have ever driven by far( I had a hayabusa and a drag car) but it does everything sooooo well!!! I LOVE this car!!! Plenty of power where you need it. You'd be hard pressed to find a car like this for 30k anywhere!!! Great job Subaru!!!

  12. #11
    Registered User Rainking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler37075 View Post
    I ordered my wrx on June 30th and received it on Aug 23. I am now 300 miles into the break in period and wondering if I'm going to have to buy another one. My wife really digs this car!!! I'm thinkin' I might let her have it and order another one. This car kicks ass. It's not the fastest thing I have ever driven by far( I had a hayabusa and a drag car) but it does everything sooooo well!!! I LOVE this car!!! Plenty of power where you need it. You'd be hard pressed to find a car like this for 30k anywhere!!! Great job Subaru!!!
    We ended up ordering my wife one also because she loves my car so much. She opted for the CWP limited with h/k push button start also.

  13. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler37075 View Post
    I ordered my wrx on June 30th and received it on Aug 23. I am now 300 miles into the break in period and wondering if I'm going to have to buy another one. My wife really digs this car!!! I'm thinkin' I might let her have it and order another one. This car kicks ass. It's not the fastest thing I have ever driven by far( I had a hayabusa and a drag car) but it does everything sooooo well!!! I LOVE this car!!! Plenty of power where you need it. You'd be hard pressed to find a car like this for 30k anywhere!!! Great job Subaru!!!
    What kind of timeline did they give you when you ordered your car?
    Driving is my favorite thing to do

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •