"Kinda" new WRX owner!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on "Kinda" new WRX owner! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; HELLO, SUBIE GUYS AND GIRLS! New Subaru owner and forum member here! My name is Jared. I'm 19 years old. ...

"Kinda" new WRX owner!

HELLO, SUBIE GUYS AND GIRLS! New Subaru owner and forum member here! My name is Jared. I'm 19 years old. And this is my "first" actual car. I drove my parents old volvo beater back in high school and thought it was time for me to get my own and get involved in the car community, ESPECIALLY the Subie community! I've had my car since May. It's a 2005 WRX(not STI). But I'm really just NOW driving it. Turbo blew on the trip home. got it replaced. Car still smokes when accelerating hard though. Anyways, this is just my introduction! I'll leave that problem for another thread! I just wanted to take this time to say hello. I've been on the forums as a guest for awhile just studying/researching and getting familiar with Subarus. Mainly on NASIOC though. No offense to anyone on that forum, but some of the guys are kinda.... well, mean. Haha. That's why I'm posting here mainly. And because it's a WRX forum! I hope to post more on here and post my journey with this car. Hopefully one day, I'll be able to get a STI like some of you guys!

Thank you to all who've taken the time to put up with my blabbering and reading this post. It means a lot! I hope to learn a lot from all of you!

I'll try to post a few pictures too!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I got this car because it's AWD too! Living in TN, it rains quite a bit. And snows if we get lucky. Haha
    Last edited by RockoBro; 07-30-2014 at 06:36 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Me and some friends just hanging out:

The other day:
    Last edited by RockoBro; 07-30-2014 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RockoBro View Post
    Mainly on NASIOC though. No offense to anyone on that forum, but some of the guys are kinda.... well, mean. Haha. That's why I'm posting here mainly.
    Hello & Welcome.

Sorry for being mean on Nasioc ^_^ I'm kidding it probably wasn't me this time.

Anyways welcome and enjoy your stay here. I don't know if its me (being on Tapatalk) but a few of your pictures aren't loading for me. Might want to take a look at them.

"Kinda" new WRX owner!

Thanks! Haha, no it wasn't you.

Hmm, I'll check it out. It should show 4 pictures. It says "IMG" before and after the pictures. I'll try to fix it. Thanks!

Love your car btw!
    Last edited by RockoBro; 07-30-2014 at 06:15 AM.

welcome man!
    Dont be afraid to get involved.
    Sweet car!
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

Quote Originally Posted by RockoBro View Post
    Thanks! Haha, no it wasn't you.

Hmm, I'll check it out. It should show 4 pictures. It says "IMG" before and after the pictures. I'll try to fix it. Thanks!

Love your car btw!
    They are working now.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamouszoltan View Post
    welcome man!
    Dont be afraid to get involved.
    Sweet car!
    Thanks! And I won't. I've already found a few things i'd like to do since I've been on here! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    They are working now.
    Alright, awesome. Thanks!

I have a question. I didn't want to make a thread for this because I don't know where to even put this and it seems like it's simple but I can't figure it out. Lol

I'm looking for a thread for wheels and suspension. I was curious to see what aftermarket wheels would look like with stock suspension. I searched that, but random threads came up. I looked in the gallery part for pictures and searched there too, but still the same results. Am I doing something wrong? Lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.