Old fart just gave a deposit - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Old fart just gave a deposit within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; And here age doesnt matter, ive had multiple 50+ men pull up next to me in their new wrx as ...

And here age doesnt matter, ive had multiple 50+ men pull up next to me in their new wrx as well. **** the age if its what u want
    2010 Wrx Satin White Premium, TurboXs TBE, AP stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by keegur View Post
    as well as the giant wing that attracts attention.
    Giant wing? Wrx's have a tiny spoiler unless there was an Sti swap done.....
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

Well i was talking about choosing a limited wrx over an sti. Just like the base wrx and wrx doesnt have the ugly blue and red leather inserts.
    2010 Wrx Satin White Premium, TurboXs TBE, AP stage 2

To eachs own. i love the wing and options the sti offers. Thats why i bought a radar detector so i don't attract the wrong attention.
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

I am 45, and have always driven performance cars. I am considering this my pre-mid-life crisis car. I am waiting for the STi to come with a DIT, and then plan on grabbing one and doing a trunk swap. At that point, I will give(sell) my current ride to my son.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You should always be prepared with this response whenever someone mentions a "mid-life crisis".

"It is never too late to have a happy childhood".

You can't pause or stop to think about it - it has to be delivered immediately and intuitively.

I'm actual mid-life (you're not). Things just keep getting better. I still have my wrx that I bought at your age. I haven't made a car payment in 5 years. I made a triple mortgage payment today.

I hope you show this to them. It isn't as good of a car as yours, but it is a great car still today.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey.. I haven't been 40 for 26 years! There are 3 ages. 1. Chronological ( I'm 66) 2. Physical ( body is 45) 3. Emotional ( I'm 19). FYI. I have a 2015 Limited 6MT WRB, Short throw , Hella Supertone and more. I've Ice raced Saabs, run Saab Sonnetts ..even one with a three cylinder 2 stroke, 5 spread on the column. Vettes, Baracuda, BMW M5, , and super street stock cars. Moto Guzzi, Ducati, BMW motorcycles, RD 350 bikes and on and on. I lusted over an STI, but I felt the WRX was a better daily driver, and more bang for the buck. I would like to find an older Rex with RELIABLE mods I can hammer on. Wanna share one? Also, I never mention to family that I'm thinking of a new whatever, because I'm sure to get crap from them, and then I do it anyway. Might as well just do it. Then I just get crap once. They'll get over it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123