Old fart just gave a deposit - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Old fart just gave a deposit within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; And here age doesnt matter, ive had multiple 50+ men pull up next to me in their new wrx as ...

And here age doesnt matter, ive had multiple 50+ men pull up next to me in their new wrx as well. **** the age if its what u want
    2010 Wrx Satin White Premium, TurboXs TBE, AP stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by keegur View Post
    as well as the giant wing that attracts attention.
    Giant wing? Wrx's have a tiny spoiler unless there was an Sti swap done.....
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

Well i was talking about choosing a limited wrx over an sti. Just like the base wrx and wrx doesnt have the ugly blue and red leather inserts.
    2010 Wrx Satin White Premium, TurboXs TBE, AP stage 2

To eachs own. i love the wing and options the sti offers. Thats why i bought a radar detector so i don't attract the wrong attention.
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

I am 45, and have always driven performance cars. I am considering this my pre-mid-life crisis car. I am waiting for the STi to come with a DIT, and then plan on grabbing one and doing a trunk swap. At that point, I will give(sell) my current ride to my son.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You should always be prepared with this response whenever someone mentions a "mid-life crisis".

"It is never too late to have a happy childhood".

You can't pause or stop to think about it - it has to be delivered immediately and intuitively.

I'm actual mid-life (you're not). Things just keep getting better. I still have my wrx that I bought at your age. I haven't made a car payment in 5 years. I made a triple mortgage payment today.

I hope you show this to them. It isn't as good of a car as yours, but it is a great car still today.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey.. I haven't been 40 for 26 years! There are 3 ages. 1. Chronological ( I'm 66) 2. Physical ( body is 45) 3. Emotional ( I'm 19). FYI. I have a 2015 Limited 6MT WRB, Short throw , Hella Supertone and more. I've Ice raced Saabs, run Saab Sonnetts ..even one with a three cylinder 2 stroke, 5 spread on the column. Vettes, Baracuda, BMW M5, , and super street stock cars. Moto Guzzi, Ducati, BMW motorcycles, RD 350 bikes and on and on. I lusted over an STI, but I felt the WRX was a better daily driver, and more bang for the buck. I would like to find an older Rex with RELIABLE mods I can hammer on. Wanna share one? Also, I never mention to family that I'm thinking of a new whatever, because I'm sure to get crap from them, and then I do it anyway. Might as well just do it. Then I just get crap once. They'll get over it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.