ˇSaludos from Puerto Rico! 2013 WRX Base Sedan, White Pearl
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ˇSaludos from Puerto Rico! 2013 WRX Base Sedan, White Pearl within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Recently purchased a lightly used (641 miles) WRX and have posted a few pics. Really like the look of the ...

ˇSaludos from Puerto Rico! 2013 WRX Base Sedan, White Pearl

Recently purchased a lightly used (641 miles) WRX and have posted a few pics. Really like the look of the WRX as opposed to the STI...that HUGE rear wing of the STI was a deal breaker for me! Anyway, I have dealer maintenance for the first 36k miles and the first scheduled oil change is @ 7.5k. I saw some guy on the boards who changed his at slightly over 1k (???) Does that sound right to anyone who knows the correct scheduled maint for the car? Not sure myself. Anyway, the first owner bought the WRX and later changed his mind and went w/the STI. He had the film installed locally and it came out really well, you can see it in the last pics. No plans for modding except maybe rims at some point but not anytime soon, the factory ones seem decent just a PITA to clean lol! Enjoy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome and congrats.

I changed my oil at 1200 miles. I will be changing regularly at 3000 miles.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure that the cars come from factory w/synthetic oil. Wouldn't that require less frequent oil changes?

Bienvenido! The oil change at 1000 is for break-in. It gets rid of any metal shavings from a brand new engine. Thats my plan when my 15 arrives.

Sent by clapping two rocks together

Welcome! I'm from PR as we'll have a 2013 limited wrx hatchback modded to a stage on by predator performance in Carolina. Prolly adding a catback, intake and process west mic in the next few weeks plus a re-tune. Subaru are awesome cars man, grats!

I Support ClubWRX
    Picking up my 2013 WRX tomorrow! Enjoy brotha!

Thanks for the replies guys! Anyone pickup on the early 2000 Bugeye on the ramps in the background?

Yes factory oil is synthetic. I replaced it with factory oil.

3000 miles is what I've always done on all my vehicles. It's cheap insurance for a performance engine.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.