My new car... I think? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on My new car... I think? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by guzziman My 2015 WRX WRB LTD 6MT comes up on dealer's sheets AND Liberty Mutual as an ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by guzziman View Post
    My 2015 WRX WRB LTD 6MT comes up on dealer's sheets AND Liberty Mutual as an Impreza. I pay $41 month for 100/300 $500 deductible. Just like airline tickets. No 2 people pay the same. (BTW, this was half of what USAA wanted)
    DAMN!! Good for you brother that's great! I'm pretty happy I called Progressive yesterday because my two tickets dropped off of their records and my quote was adjusted to.....

(DRUM ROLL PLEASE)

$165!!

That's great news since I used Bill Me Later to buy the $1000 worth of parts. Going to pay that off in the next 6 months so I am not charged an absurd amount of interest.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We live in Central NY, have a 13 WRX & 14 Forester XT and pay $1400/year so that comes out to $116.67/month for both. I am 28 clean record and she is 29 clean record. We were through Progressive, but we had an '11 Ford edge before the Forester and it was backed into in a parking lot. Shortly after that it was policy renewal time and they doubled our policy. Our agent automatically switched us to Allstate and ended up being cheaper than Progressive was before the Edge was backed into... Weird part is I also have a 08 Yamaha FZ6 sport bike and that is still insured through Progressive and my policy went down....

I Support ClubWRX
    So progressive randomly doubled the amount if your policy? That scares me a bit!!

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Amazing. Well it hurts that you have such a bad record and you are very young (and presumably not married). It will get better.

I insured a 2008 MazdaSpeed3, 2003 WRX, 2015 STi and 2005 Buell XB12 for $119 a month...
    Didn't know you had a Buell. Thread?
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234