2015 WRX is my first Subaru!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX is my first Subaru!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; {EDITED}...

{EDITED}

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninFTD View Post
    I been on this earth long enough to know that fan boys are the snobby children who quote others in an attempt to arouse an argument. Again I'll look elsewhere, thanks. And oh boy! your a moderator?!!??! Is that like an important thing or something? Again I came here looking for suggestions, {EDITED} if you had something intelligent to say about the FA20 which is now a performance platform, considering it's in a wrx with a carbon synchro transmission and 15.9 psi of boost, screams to enthusiasts "mod me!!!" You wouldn't build an engine like that if it wasn't homologated I be a performance platform. Subaru has a reputation to building the worlds greatest rally cars, they wouldn't just go back to the 2.0 for no reason. So your comment could have been more helpful if you posted something along the lines of my generous request that some mature individuals responded to already. Again, fan boy, no need to disrespect new users to boast your position on a forum. Thank you!
    You are the one who is actually doing the type of thing you are insinuating. Lowering a WRX to a degree allowed without changing the suspension geometry is a tried and true classic mod for the vast majority of people who spend their time on tarmac. Do you actually think a tarmac rally car has the same setup height as a dirt car?

Guess who you are insulting with your only idiots dump it schtick - most of us and me.

Personal insults and derogatory comments, which have come ONLY from you in this thread are NOT tolerated here. If you like that sort of thing, as it appears, I would suggest you would fit in much better at NASIOC.

Moderators are special. They take their free time and volunteer it to help keep this place nice and civil to boot. They EARN their positions and the respect of the members here. Look at his reputation bar - that is all from users thanking him for helpful posts. Now look at yours - who are you to insult him again?

Oh, and now look at what is below your user name. A special designation you earned all by yourself insulting a moderator which is even more against the rules. Sheesh, grow up on your time off or find another forum.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12