Whats up everybody?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Whats up everybody? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey I just joined, just wanted to say whats up. I'm hoping to learn a lot on here and start ...

Whats up everybody?

Hey I just joined, just wanted to say whats up. I'm hoping to learn a lot on here and start modding my 13 WRX soon. I live in North Las Vegas, I'm in the Air Force stationed at Nellis. I work on F-15E's, so I'm hoping my experience on fighter jets can help me with my car haha. Anybody else in Vegas? Looking forward to adding to the community, thanks. Here's my car:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!

Hey man im new to im in the marines and in NY I work on C-130s good luck with your WRX!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Welcome and thank you for your service.

That's a rare color you have.

I'm about 4.5 hours from Vegas. Haven't been there in a couple years.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC-STI View Post
    Hey man im new to im in the marines and in NY I work on C-130s good luck with your WRX!
    They have cargo planes in the Marines? I didn't know that. What specifically do you work on it? I'm avionics on the F-15E. Thanks and good luck too you!

We do Ariel refueling for fighters and helicopters I'm an airframe mechanic I work on everything except electronics and engines. (Hydraulics, tire/wheel and brakes, skin anything you can think of the the pilots break

Nice car. Good luck on your future upgrades. People on here are knowledgable, so definitely ask around. Don't do like some and mess your engine up out of ignorance!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    Nice car. Good luck on your future upgrades. People on here are knowledgable, so definitely ask around. Don't do like some and mess your engine up out of ignorance!
    Thanks a lot man. Yeah I bought my car brand new so there is no way I'm going to be doing anything major without a lot of research on here. Its just gonna be a few mild mods here and there probably for a couple years before I go crazy. Having a warranty is nice lol.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well hello there!

Enjoy the stock while you learn.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.