NEWB FROM NYC/WESTCHESTER

This is a discussion on NEWB FROM NYC/WESTCHESTER within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just put a down payment on the 2015 CVT Limited. Anyone nearby? excited already haha feel like a real deal ...

NEWB FROM NYC/WESTCHESTER

Just put a down payment on the 2015 CVT Limited. Anyone nearby? excited already haha feel like a real deal car enthusiast

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats… What color did you get?

Waiting for my WR Blue Premium CVT to get here. Last I heard, it will be here sometime in August.
    2015 WRX Premium CVT in WR Blue

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome check out the Tri State Forum. What color and other options?
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

welcome!! congrats on the car!!
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

Quote Originally Posted by mikepj View Post
    Congrats… What color did you get?

Waiting for my WR Blue Premium CVT to get here. Last I heard, it will be here sometime in August.
    Got her in Black, besides the CVT package and it being the limited, theres nothing else on it. Thats kind of why im here, not much into putting aftermarket parts on a new 2015, but i have seen a part or two that may make sense on the automatic.

Nice. I ordered a Premium without options, but I plan to install Kicker tweeters, the Homelink mirror, and winter weather mats once it arrives.

Just out of curiosity, which aftermarket parts are you thinking are a good match for the CVT? I wasn't aware of any options that fit the CVT better than the MT.

Quote Originally Posted by mikepj View Post
    Nice. I ordered a Premium without options, but I plan to install Kicker tweeters, the Homelink mirror, and winter weather mats once it arrives.

Just out of curiosity, which aftermarket parts are you thinking are a good match for the CVT? I wasn't aware of any options that fit the CVT better than the MT.
    well im researching if it is even possible, but im wondering if a pitch stop mount will help with the slow response in the lower grears, being that its a CVT

Quote Originally Posted by khederk222 View Post
    well im researching if it is even possible, but im wondering if a pitch stop mount will help with the slow response in the lower grears, being that its a CVT
    I'm a bit new at this, but I don't think it would help. The CVT is slower near the start of the rev range because the transmission doesn't fully engage until you reach higher RPMs. It's not because too much torque in the drivetrain is tweaking the engine in its mount.