2002 Subaru WRX BUGEYE
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 Subaru WRX BUGEYE within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey there, I'm new to this site and I was just wondering what mods people would recommend me doing to ...

2002 Subaru WRX BUGEYE

Hey there, I'm new to this site and I was just wondering what mods people would recommend me doing to my Subie, it is mostly bone stock except I have a new N1 catback exhaust coming in the mail, and I tinted my marker and tail lights. My car is silver and I was just looking to see what you guys think I should do.. Or if anybody is selling any parts that might look good or upgrade me let me know.. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome. if it hasnt been done by the previous owner, make sure you replace your uppipe with a catless one. i would also make sure its 100% up to date on maintenance. next, i would remove the taillight tint.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Will the sound not be as good without the cat less up pipe?

This recommendation was not about the sound:

Attn '02-'05 WRX Owners: The Importance of the Uppipe Mod
    David - '05 WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.