new member, been using the site for a while though :P

This is a discussion on new member, been using the site for a while though :P within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys os i decided to finally join up. ive been using this site for a while now to answer ...

Registered User FrancisTheturnip's Avatar

new member, been using the site for a while though :P

hey guys os i decided to finally join up. ive been using this site for a while now to answer my questions about ever so many things. i have a 2004 WRX wagon that i bought (with some help form the parents that was from a deal we made when i was 10 or 11 haha) and it is my first car. i saved since i was 11-12 years old working every summer turning into everyday to save for my first car. it was an obsession from my first hotwheel. what made me fall in love with subarus was fast and the furious 4 where they get the white 08 hatch and then just looking them up and adoring them from then on. id like to say i am somewhat knowledgeable of the cars and cars in general but believe me i have A LOT to learn!

just a bit more on my car then some pics. thanks for reading cant wait to start modding my car!

so my car is a blob eye (fav USDM generation) WRX Wagon. yes im a wagon lover haha. its in platinum silver metallic which is my 2nd fav subie color WRB obviously being the first. i got the car actually before i even had my permit around a week before my birthday. early november of 2013. since then i have put nearly 2k miles on it (registered a coupld months ago) and i lvoe it. with the purchase i got 17x7.5 rota +48 rims in gold which i love the gold silver combo. ik some of you may hate the rims and think its a disgrace to put them on it well yore in luck cause theyre still not on. insurance on a new driver for a wrx is a b*tch. but theyre going on soon sorry to say for you haters but they look good imo, and from what ive read and seen theyre not as bad quality as the loud mouths say. with summer here my paychecks will increase and boy do i have plans for this car idek where to start. but ill stop now as im getting too wordy for a intro post ill let my words flo in the official car thread but for now thanks for looking!

*i recently picked up photography aswell so ik the pics are rather poo i have an awfull editor and im still learning just an fyi :P*
    REAL CAR GUYS RESPECT OTHER CAR GUYS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome!
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoopster View Post
    welcome!
    Thanks!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

thanks! :P

Welcome! May I add that your pictures are amazing?!

lol aw shucks stop it you. seripusly though theyre eh on a big screen you can see where i can improve....alot. still tha ks for the support though!!!