New proud owner :)

This is a discussion on New proud owner :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Love the new whip, so far a blast to drive. from (front) To It's the base model, none the less ...

New proud owner :)

Love the new whip, so far a blast to drive.

from (front)

To

It's the base model, none the less still fun and nice. But I'm choosing to buy the halo fogs from subispeed instead of the stock dealer ones, changing lights to DRLs, in the future a lip kit here and there and enjoy her for what she is

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice! Grats!

Very nice! What is the break-in for the new wrx? Do you have to keep it below a certain specified speed as well as easy acceleration? I've read people mentioning the 1000 mile break-in period.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome to the forums!
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Thanks guys, trying to keep shifting below 3K rpms, mainly between 1-2.5K... break in period is 1k. Now don't get me wrong, every now and then I get bit carried away but overall mainly chillin.

So what's the update? Saturday someone parking scratch the back bumper... Sunday I come to see someone scratched the front bumper, wife say's that is a good sign. Well today I took the Rex to the body shop to repaint both bumpers and bring her back to new. Other than that the car is great

Only thing, I think I saw a another 15' Rex in the complex I live in but couldn't tell as it was raining and the color was dark so it's going to take me a minute to getting use to seeing more Rex's out there unlike my previous car, Hyundai VT's

Sorry to hear about the scratches, but glad you are getting them fixed soon!