My 2015 WRX Limited
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2015 WRX Limited within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am a new member, but have been trolling the site probably since 2009, that was the year I started ...

My 2015 WRX Limited

I am a new member, but have been trolling the site probably since 2009, that was the year I started looking at WRX/STi. Finally I got one, 2015 WRX Limited in GBP (it took a little over 9 weeks, but it was worth it, Clayton at Ramsey Subaru was awesome and a lot of help). So far I love this car and cant wait until she rolls over 1000 miles. Since I got the car I have tinted the windows 20%, did opti-coat (professionally), installed armrest extension, did some Subaru decal overlays and steering wheel decal to cover the empty space, also got a carbon decal to cover up the holes in the front bumper. Don't really have big plans for modifications, probably will enjoy the car stock for as long as I can. Here are some pictures I got on my cell phone, they are in order, first two are the day I got the car and dropped it of for opti-coat the next three are the day after pictures, the rest are just random pictures I took.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hirurg80 View Post
    I am a new member, but have been trolling the site probably since 2009, that was the year I started looking at WRX/STi. Finally I got one, 2015 WRX Limited in GBP (it took a little over 9 weeks, but it was worth it, Clayton at Ramsey Subaru was awesome and a lot of help). So far I love this car and cant wait until she rolls over 1000 miles. Since I got the car I have tinted the windows 20%, did opti-coat (professionally), installed armrest extension, did some Subaru decal overlays and steering wheel decal to cover the empty space, also got a carbon decal to cover up the holes in the front bumper. Don't really have big plans for modifications, probably will enjoy the car stock for as long as I can. Here are some pictures I got on my cell phone, they are in order, first two are the day I got the car and dropped it of for opti-coat the next three are the day after pictures, the rest are just random pictures I took.
    Nice looking machine! What did you pay for the opti-coat?

That's a beautiful color. Great shots. What's on the subaru badge in the last 2 pictures?

Was not cheap a little over 800$ (because of couple small scratches). Hopefully will be worth it in the long run.

Ukrainian flag.

Great looking car

Do you have a picture of the steering wheel emblem? Also where did you get it?

I put on Opti-coat as well and believe it will be worth it.

I got from eBay I think one of the members here came up with it. Here is one I took with my phone, sorry for quality. Attachment 154497
    Last edited by Hirurg80; 06-21-2014 at 08:33 PM.

I've got on order either the silver or GBP but I haven't been able to view the GBP in person. Tomorrow I will make a call to the dealer narrowing my choice!

Nice car, man!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and congrats on the purchase!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Just installed the rain guards, was a little bit of a pain, but looks good. Here what it looks like.Attachment 154545Attachment 154553

nice man, i'm interested to know how the opti-coat performs, thinking about getting it done. i like the dark blue color man.. great choice!

I'm expecting in September (GBP Limited as well).
    Also thinking about having opticoat applied.

Could you tell much of a difference after application, or is the opticoat primarily to increase the paints longevity?

Sweet looking ride, I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by kazjak1 View Post
    nice man, i'm interested to know how the opti-coat performs, thinking about getting it done. i like the dark blue color man.. great choice!
    Well, first wash is this weekend, will let you know if there is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxOsaurus View Post
    I'm expecting in September (GBP Limited as well).
    Also thinking about having opticoat applied.

Could you tell much of a difference after application, or is the opticoat primarily to increase the paints longevity?

Sweet looking ride, I can't wait.
    Never was this crazy about a car before, so, did not see the difference right away, but it is a lot smoother to touch, if that make sense, also when I was in the rain the water was rolling right off. After the rain did not see as much staining as on the old car without opti.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast