New Owner of 2015 WRX and another one on order - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Owner of 2015 WRX and another one on order within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Raven Logics I'm intrigued to see the documentation where they state they will take the car back ...

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    I'm intrigued to see the documentation where they state they will take the car back at the price you paid.
    sorry, I can't scan that. It's got a lot of my personal info on it.

As far as the price of the car. I got the ISM for $500 over invoice. I am in Sacramento, CA.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Picked up the STI last night. Here's a quick picture right when I got home from the dealership.

Congrats!
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Congrats! It's still hard to believe
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Very nice. I didn't test drive an STI version. What are your impressions having just owned both a 2015 wrx and 2015 sti? You are one of the few out there that have had both for real life drivers rather than just test drives.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    Very nice. I didn't test drive an STI version. What are your impressions having just owned both a 2015 wrx and 2015 sti? You are one of the few out there that have had both for real life drivers rather than just test drives.
    First off the WRX and STI feel completely different. The WRX was or is a great car for daily use and for long drives with the family. When I had the WRX I took the family to Santa Cruz, CA for the weekend. The drive is about 3 hours one way from Sacramento including traffic. On the way out of Santa Cruz the Navi directed us to take a road called Soquel that connected to hwy 17. Soquel ended up being about 12 miles of twisties! I was in 2nd and 3rd gear the entire time. There were two cars that actually pulled over to let me pass because the slight inclines were too much for what they were driving, not that I was tailgating or anything. The WRX ate up the road with no problem. The suspension handled every turn with ease. I didn't get any complaints from the kiddos in the back that I was turning to hard or anything. There was very little body roll around every corner. I was just amazed after that drive. You could say I wasn't really using the car what it was meant for before that day.

As of today I only have 100 miles on the STI. So I haven't had a chance to really get on it like I want to. (ahem,that's what she said) Right off the bat though the STI just wants to be fed. You feel that the power is there and just ready for you to step on the gas. The only time I've really been able to open it up was on a freeway on ramp. That's pretty much it. I want to make sure I break it in right. Suspension wise the car feels much tighter and hugs the ground a lot more than the WRX. I thought the WRX suspension was great but this things handles even better. Simple coilover mod to the WRX you could achieve that though.

Hope to get out a lot more soon.

How many miles did you turn the WRX in with? I didn't re-read the thread to see.

I had 3381 miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sacnvz View Post
    I had 3381 miles on it.
    SMH...

Couple of pics on my outing today.

Couple of pics on my outing today.

Dude that thing is sharp. New bodystyle is nice. The wheels and the tail on the STI help it alot.
    2013 Black STi Limited sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    Well, congrats on the deal but, that dealer is shady, stupid or both lol.

You definitely lucked out!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Well, congrats on the deal but, that dealer is shady, stupid or both lol.

You definitely lucked out!
    I definitely lucked out! Also, check this out. While we were waiting for the finance department to close the deal my wife filled out an entry form for a weekly $1000 drawing. I got a call on Monday I won the drawing! LOL The dealer will call me back next week when the check arrives. WOOP!!! YEEEEE!!!!

Here's a clip from the email I got as well:

Congratulations on being selected as one of the winners of the Roseville Automall’s $1,000/Day Giveaway!

Attached is a Talent Release Form and Form W-9. Please complete both forms and either mail, fax, or email them back to our office. Upon receipt of the completed forms a check will be issued and delivered to the dealership from which your entry form was drawn. The dealership will then contact you to coordinate your picking up the check.

Once again, congratulations, and thank you for being a supporter of the Roseville Automall!

Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    Dude that thing is sharp. New bodystyle is nice. The wheels and the tail on the STI help it alot.
    Thanks! It definitely stands out. Yesterday I had two guys who also drive STIs roll up next to me at the gas station to talk about it.

Then on the freeway a guy in a Porsche was mirin. Then another Subaru driver said what's up on the freeway. Love the Subaru community!

Thanks! It definitely stands out. Yesterday I had two guys who also drive STIs roll up next to me at the gas station to talk about it.

Then on the freeway a guy in a Porsche was mirin. Then another Subaru driver said what's up on the freeway. Love the Subaru community!
    What's weird is like when the 2015 WRX came out I was like YECK no way. I proceeded to set my sites still on the 2014- (yes a new way of designating car model years I just came up with) WRX or STi. I picked up my 2013 but man I tell ya I see more and more of the 2015 and then compare to mine I think the front end of the new one is more modern and all angled. Compared to the 2014- it looks unmodern (another term I just created). Anyways let's see what happens in Subbieland and in a few years the STi will probably change a bit and maybe I'll be on the market again. But it's tough spending money on stuff for mine and going "wow for only a bit more there's a 2015". It's one of those grass is always greener things.
    2013 Black STi Limited sedan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.