Japanese only owner. First time Subaru
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Japanese only owner. First time Subaru within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Good greetings to all. Just a quick intro of all of the Japanese autos I have owned since 1989.....legal driving ...

Japanese only owner. First time Subaru

Good greetings to all. Just a quick intro of all of the Japanese autos I have owned since 1989.....legal driving age that is.

Owned '72 Datsun 240z, '76 280z, '80 280zx, '90 300zx, '92 300zxTT, '97 Altima
    Owned '82 Toyota Corolla, '92 4Runner 4X4, '93 MR2, '93 MR2 Turbo, '95 4Runner 4X4, '00 Tacoma 4x4, '05 Tundra DC, '05 Camry SE, '05 MR2 Spyder, '12 Camry Hybrid XLE, and the '12 Tundra Crewmax TRD 4x4 that I traded for my new favorite ride of all time!!!

2015 WRX Premium with HK Nav, STI Short Shifter Package, with extended armrest and 6M tranny!!!

Friends I cannot begin to explain the thousands of dollars I have spent over the years chasing the perfect driving experience and for some odd reason I just happened to stumble across this sweet ride......search for perfection at a price is over.

It handles better than ANY of the above mentioned rides and most of them were modded with high dollar TRD, Stillen, etc
    Products and didn't even come close to the '15 WRX

SO LAISSEZ LE BON TEMPS ROULLEZ!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I had a '95 4Runner!
    Welcome!

Welcome!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

That's awesome to hear!

That is a very impressive collection of vehicles.
    Last edited by mikemcmillin; 06-18-2014 at 10:07 AM.
    2015 Subaru WRX (Base) - WRB
    o Fog light kit
    o Short throw shifter

2013 Subaru Imprezza - Maroon

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.