New'ish to the Forums, and new to the WRX.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New'ish to the Forums, and new to the WRX. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, I've been lurking around these forums the past couple of month. Earlier this month I bought a 2015 ...

New'ish to the Forums, and new to the WRX.

Hello all,
    I've been lurking around these forums the past couple of month. Earlier this month I bought a 2015 Subaru WRX in WRB, it's a base model. However I got the fog light kit, and the short throw shifter. My wife spent ridiculous amount of time on her own purchasing the car for me. I am on my third deployment. I cannot wait to get home and drive that car. It's just sitting in the garage waiting for someone to drive it. It's my second Subaru, my wife has a 2013 Imprezza. I'm 100% sure that my family will remain a Subaru family for a long while.
    2015 Subaru WRX (Base) - WRB
    o Fog light kit
    o Short throw shifter

2013 Subaru Imprezza - Maroon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    First and foremost, thank you for your service. We appreciate your sacrifice in protecting our freedom. Welcome to the community, and don't worry your car will love you when you get home. You are one lucky guy to have a wife to take car of you like that. Now get home safe and all your fellow soldiers.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

Hey thanks man. I appreciate your thanks, but none is necessary. I love my job. Yeah my wife is a saint. I really don't know what I would do without her. And I am very excited to drive the WRX. My wife sent me pictures, and I just sit here looking at them. Lol. Oh well.
    o Fog light kit
    o Short throw shifter

that's a good idea.
    how much was the fog light kit anyways? I'm assuming the dealer installed it ?
    I was thinking the same thing + get the small spoiler in the back ---

welcome aboard

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    i am sure it is easy to install, but here is the difference in price from two vendors.

Subaru Impreza WRX Fog Light Kit 2015, SubaruGenuineParts.com

2015 Subaru WRX Complete Fog Light Kit for Base Models
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

Yeah the dealer installed both items into the vehicle before delivery. They threw it in for free. I was pretty excited, and very thankful.
    o Fog light kit
    o Short throw shifter

Hey soldier, thanks for your service, from an old, old vet that loves his WRX. I thought the other day that Subaru should make a commercial that shows a test driver coming back into the dealership, and the salesman offering him a towel to wipe the smile off his face.

Thanks for your service. That would be a pretty cool commercial. For what i've read and seen it's exactly that with the smiles.
    o Fog light kit
    o Short throw shifter

Thanks for your service. We all look forward to having you come home and enjoy your new ride. Be safe.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.