New 2015 WRX Limited!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on New 2015 WRX Limited! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bob and I picked up a CWP Limited last Tuesday. ...

New 2015 WRX Limited!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bob and I picked up a CWP Limited last Tuesday. Short throw shifter, Kicker package, arm rest extension and homelink mirror. The car is fantastic! I'm coming from a long list of boring cars and have never owned a performance oriented car. After the break in period I plan on having a lot of fun. Five hundred miles remaining! I will post a picture after I get it cleaned and figure out how to post pictures...

I really like the sound of the exhaust and the feel of the short throw shifter. I got the Kicker package and I think it sounds pretty good. I had Optic-coat applied the day after I picked it up and it looks amazing. Who said white cars can't be glossy.

I just ordered the front lip spoiler. There has been so many great pictures on here of the car with the front spoiler that I convinced myself it is worth it. I also ordered a steering wheel vinyl from a guy on here to fill in the bland space above the flat bottom on the wheel.

I've been reading a lot on this forum since I ordered the car in April and look forward to hearing from everyone! A lot of knowledge on this site!
    Last edited by Bakerdozer; 06-17-2014 at 04:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome!
    I also have a 15 limited, but in ISM. good luck Bob! CWP was mine first choice BTW.
    Did you apply the opti-coat yourself? If so, was it difficult? If you had a pro do it for you, how much did it cost you?

thanks

Awesome!! I will be ordering mine in CWP too and also getting the Limited with all the choices you chose too haha... I Decided I don't want the Nav and still on the fence about installing an aftermarket Push Button Start.

Cant wait to see some pics!

Quote Originally Posted by 1813civicao View Post
    welcome!
    I also have a 15 limited, but in ISM. good luck Bob! CWP was mine first choice BTW.
    Did you apply the opti-coat yourself? If so, was it difficult? If you had a pro do it for you, how much did it cost you?

thanks
    Thanks! ISM looks good as well and was high on the list before deciding on CWP.

I had a pro apply the Opti-coat. It was $700 for the coat on the paint and trim pieces, aquapel on the windows and something on the wheels and tires (I don't remember the name of it). He also gave me some waterless wash and a seasons worth of carpro reload to take home. It took him about half the day to get the car cleaned and polished before applying the opti- coat. It looks soooo good. I highly recommend it. Plus it is suppose to be easier to clean, but I have to wait a few more days before I can wash the car so I'm not sure.

Any plans for your car? Show some pics!
    Last edited by Bakerdozer; 06-17-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason2015WRX View Post
    Awesome!! I will be ordering mine in CWP too and also getting the Limited with all the choices you chose too haha... I Decided I don't want the Nav and still on the fence about installing an aftermarket Push Button Start.

Cant wait to see some pics!
    Great choice! The CWP really stands out! I'll get some pics after the first wash. Hopefully mid next week.

I really considered the push button and navi too. I decided against it and and am happy with the kicker upgrades.

I just found out that there are no front lips in the USA and delivery is expected until mid July. Bummer! Oh well separation makes the heart grow fonder!!

Good luck on your order and keep us posted!

Congrats on the new car. CWP is a great color on the WRX. I dont know much about Optic Coat. How long does it last? I hope you have some before and after pictures to share.

Quote Originally Posted by kashwrx View Post
    Congrats on the new car. CWP is a great color on the WRX. I dont know much about Optic Coat. How long does it last? I hope you have some before and after pictures to share.
    Thanks! The manufacture says opti-coat is permanent, but the detailer said it will go for a minimum of 5 years. He said it makes the car super easy to clean and helps protect against paint nicks and damage.

I don't have many pictures I usually don't think about taking pictures when I should be. Below are a couple. The day I picked it up (cell phone pic), a before shot at the detailers, and a shot from the rear after it's been polished and opti-coat applied.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before opti-coat.jpg   photo.jpg   After opti-coat.jpg  

Looks great!

New 2015 WRX Limited!

Nice photos. It's hard to see the difference in the pictures. But I'm sure it's a small price to pay to protect the paint. Share more pics once you get the front lip.

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    Whats up with the front mud flap, custom?
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

Haha! Good catch. No it's not custom. They are Rokblokz. I only had time to put on the front before taking it to the detailer. You have to remove the rear wheels to get the back ones on. I live on a dirt road and wanted to get all the protection against rock chips that I could.

I really like the looks of the mud flaps and will get some picture up when I can.

looks good, RA just came out with mudflaps for the 15's.

I saw the RAs, but the cost scared me away. The Rokblokz weren't cheap but were half the cost. Plus I like that they are a hard material.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

i just looked them up, indeed they are way cheaper and seem like a good product. did you order the originals or the shorties. and get some pictures up of them all installed, haha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.