New 2015 WRX Limited! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on New 2015 WRX Limited! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Instagram Originally Posted by Bakerdozer Thanks! ISM looks good as well and was high on the list before deciding on ...

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerdozer View Post
    Thanks! ISM looks good as well and was high on the list before deciding on CWP.

I had a pro apply the Opti-coat. It was $700 for the coat on the paint and trim pieces, aquapel on the windows and something on the wheels and tires (I don't remember the name of it). He also gave me some waterless wash and a seasons worth of carpro reload to take home. It took him about half the day to get the car cleaned and polished before applying the opti- coat. It looks soooo good. I highly recommend it. Plus it is suppose to be easier to clean, but I have to wait a few more days before I can wash the car so I'm not sure.

Any plans for your car? Show some pics!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I also like the mud flaps, i too need to see more pics of the mud flaps! and are they short or normal length

Very nice. I just bought a premium cwp but cvt. How do you like the mud flaps and do you have more pictures of it. How was the install. I just ordered some and should be here tomorrow.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! Glad you are loving the car
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxthecleaner25 View Post
    i just looked them up, indeed they are way cheaper and seem like a good product. did you order the originals or the shorties. and get some pictures up of them all installed, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1813civicao View Post
    I also like the mud flaps, i too need to see more pics of the mud flaps! and are they short or normal length
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuarapha View Post
    Very nice. I just bought a premium cwp but cvt. How do you like the mud flaps and do you have more pictures of it. How was the install. I just ordered some and should be here tomorrow.
    Thanks! I ordered the normal length. I read a lot people saying that the normal length would rub on speed bumps, etc..., but I haven't had a problem and think they are a great length. They are definitely sturdy! Really thick and don't bend much. Sounds great when the rocks are bouncing off of the flaps instead of the paint!

The install was pretty easy. They came with all of the hardware (nylon bushings, bolts, washers and clips). The bolts and washers are stainless steel. You have to take the rear wheels off but not the front. They use existing holes for mounting. By the way is there some secret to jacking up the car? I had a hard time finding a location for the jack let alone any stands

I apologize for the crappy pics. It was raining all day and the clouds were thick. I will try to get some better pics if it's not raining tomorrow. The white letters are stickers that you attach so you don't have to put them on if you don't want to. RB are my initials so they worked out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2685.jpg   Picture1.jpg  

very nice. may i ask if you bought it off of the lot or did you order it? if you ordered it how long did it take to arrive? im going on 11 weeks and they said they dont even have a delivery month yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerdozer View Post
    Thanks! I ordered the normal length. I read a lot people saying that the normal length would rub on speed bumps, etc..., but I haven't had a problem and think they are a great length. They are definitely sturdy! Really thick and don't bend much. Sounds great when the rocks are bouncing off of the flaps instead of the paint!

The install was pretty easy. They came with all of the hardware (nylon bushings, bolts, washers and clips). The bolts and washers are stainless steel. You have to take the rear wheels off but not the front. They use existing holes for mounting. By the way is there some secret to jacking up the car? I had a hard time finding a location for the jack let alone any stands

I apologize for the crappy pics. It was raining all day and the clouds were thick. I will try to get some better pics if it's not raining tomorrow. The white letters are stickers that you attach so you don't have to put them on if you don't want to. RB are my initials so they worked out!
    Thanks for the pictures. Do you have pictures right behind the tires. Trying ti see if they cover the whole side skirt. I had rally armours before and did not cover the fronts that goo because they were cut too low.

For the jack I just use the factory jacks and put it where the jacking points on the side skirt s hard to explain. I'll have to take pictures of the place I'm talking about this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye83 View Post
    very nice. may i ask if you bought it off of the lot or did you order it? if you ordered it how long did it take to arrive? im going on 11 weeks and they said they dont even have a delivery month yet
    I ordered on April 12th. Got a VON the same day. Original ETA was June end, but I picked it up on 6/9. 11 weeks is a long time, although I probably don't need to tell you that... Did you get a VON? About 2 weeks before it arrived I got the VIN. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks for the pictures. Do you have pictures right behind the tires. Trying ti see if they cover the whole side skirt. I had rally armours before and did not cover the fronts that goo because they were cut too low.

For the jack I just use the factory jacks and put it where the jacking points on the side skirt s hard to explain. I'll have to take pictures of the place I'm talking about this weekend
    I'll try to get a shot from the back and front tomorrow. I think the flaps cover the car well. I haven't had any dirt on the side of the car yet and I am driving thru dirt and mud daily.

Pictures of the jack points would be helpful! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye83 View Post
    May i ask what region you are located? Perhaps there's a really high demand in your area. I'd keep following up with them to make sure no one has dropped the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by kashwrx View Post
    May i ask what region you are located? Perhaps there's a really high demand in your area. I'd keep following up with them to make sure no one has dropped the ball.
    Im in South Carolina. hardly any demand here lol i have seen one 2015 wrx and one 2012ish STi my 3 months ive lived here. I just talked to them a couple weeks ago and they said they would call me when they get a delivery date. Im thinking sometime in July but they just dont want to tell me that and then if it isnt here by then having me call asking them WTF why isnt it here?

Where in sc are you. I tried some dealers here and the just did not want to deal. I'm stationed her in charleston, sc. You must of got the car before they cut production on the wrx. What dealer did you get it from

Where in sc are you. I tried some dealers here and the just did not want to deal. I'm stationed her in charleston, sc. You must of got the car before they cut production on the wrx. What dealer did you get it from
    Columbia, the dealership here is not that great on customer service - when i first went in they really didnt seem that intersted in ordering one for me and tried to sell me whatever else they had on the lot.

I tried the charleston and would only take off 500. I sent an email asking for a quote to Columbia and got no answer. I should have called or stopped by on my way to nc. Glad it all worked out for you

I tried the charleston and would only take off 500. I sent an email asking for a quote to Columbia and got no answer. I should have called or stopped by on my way to nc. Glad it all worked out for you
    thanks. yeah the subaru dealers in this area are pretty much garbage it seems - i just moved from the seattle area where subaru is huge and they had great dealers there - this crap service down here would never fly in the pacific northwest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast