Calling SoA for WRX order info?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Calling SoA for WRX order info? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I called the customer service number at SoA today to check on my factory orders status and was told by ...

Calling SoA for WRX order info?

I called the customer service number at SoA today to check on my factory orders status and was told by the rep that only the dealer has the most recent info for the order so they'd have to call the dealer to share the most current status.

Have others gone through this? I thought I've seen other folks here call SoA and the get the update directly from them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I called Wednesday for an update on mine and they had no info. An hour later the dealer called me and told me all the info I wanted. Car is on a boat and due in port on the 14th of july.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    SOA never told me more than the dealer did, so I just stopped calling them and went straight to the dealer instead. I think you're only supposed to call SOA if the dealer is not providing you any helpful information.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    SOA never told me more than the dealer did, so I just stopped calling them and went straight to the dealer instead. I think you're only supposed to call SOA if the dealer is not providing you any helpful information.
    Exactly SOA doesn't really wanna deal with all the people calling over and over asking when their cars are getting in so they make the dealers deal with it. When i ordered mine i just waited didn't call once and was suprised when my car came in 2 weeks ahead of schedule so just wait it out bud and the next thing you know it your car will be here and happy days.
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.