Hey Guys Need Some Input!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey Guys Need Some Input!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, my name is Martin and Im about to sell my 2008 acura tl type s 6 speed manual, and ...

Hey Guys Need Some Input!!!

Hello, my name is Martin and Im about to sell my 2008 acura tl type s 6 speed manual, and was for the past 1-2 years looking at WRX's and STI's and was always on the fence, ive been a Honda and acura owner for the past 15 years and they were always reliable to me, im always second guessing myself about subarus, so I need your guys input on reliability? im more worried about problems with suspension/brakes and the turbo seals going. are both wrx and sti equally reliable? I have my eyes set on a 2013 WRX sedan in white limited edition with only 6,800km which is only 4200 miles. has warranty for another 4 years on the powertrain. any advice would be greatly appreciated it, I will most likely not mod the car other then the SPT exhaust to give it that nice deeper sound. thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    These are generally very reliable cars if you maintain them appropriately and take care of them. If you have a link to the for sale post it up and we could give you some opinions on the car that you are considering. Sometimes a subaru eye will pick up on items that one might not notice at first glance.

Welcome

the wrx link is already taken down as me and the buyer agreed to the terms, I just wanna make sure I make the right choice and I do take care of my vehicles and service them as needed.

I just bought my WRX last month but it is the fourth Subaru I have owned. The others were all Legacy's and were/are fantastic! I have also owned three Honda Accords and loved them. I would recommend having your mechanic look over the WRX and if he gives it a good review, buy it and enjoy.

I just bought my WRX last month but it is the fourth Subaru I have owned. The others were all Legacy's and were/are fantastic! I have also owned three Honda Accords and loved them. I would recommend having your mechanic look over the WRX and get his feedback.

I'm going to have the dealership inspect it before anything.

I hope it works out for you. I am having a great time driving my WRX! Good luck.

Finally picked up my ride today, 2013 wrx limited, 7,000kms (about 4200miles)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Congratulations, she looks great!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.