My new 2015 GBP Base WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My new 2015 GBP Base WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First post on ClubWRX, I just picked up my new 2015 WRX Base last night. I added the short throw ...

My new 2015 GBP Base WRX

First post on ClubWRX, I just picked up my new 2015 WRX Base last night. I added the short throw shifter, Duracon shift knob, cargo tray, all weather floor mats, footwell illumination kit (red). I have loved every second I have driven it, so nice to finally have a car that I can have fun with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo1.jpg   photo2.jpg   photo4.jpg   photo3.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome congrats on the car. It is a nice color and I think goes well with the stock wheels. I would like to see one next to a PBP to see how different they made the colors.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Thanks! I really liked the PBP and was planning on getting that until I found out they aren't making the 2015's in PBP. I think the GBP looks nice though, more of a blue color than the PBP purple-ish.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and congratulations. Great looking car.

Me gusta! congrats

Sent from my fridge using Tapatalk
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

very nice! congrats.

Very sweet!

Do you mind sharing the pricing details on your purchase? Eg - negotiated price? Any dealer markups? Etc?

Congrats!

the exhaust tips stick out more on the 15s compared to the 11-14s. Good job subaru.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.