Old but New at the same time?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Old but New at the same time? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My name is George. Last year i got me a 2013 WRX swp sedan. I came out of an 2006 ...

Old but New at the same time?

My name is George. Last year i got me a 2013 WRX swp sedan. I came out of an 2006 Audi A4. The Audi was near perfect except for when something when wrong is was a lot to fix even a simple censor was triple the price. BS man. So I decided to get into to the Subaru world. I came to Subaru because a lot of people I know have great experience with reliability and performance. So on Memorial day weekend I drove by Subaru just to look at the options. We looked around the lot, they had a Dark gray wrx base wagon they were trying to move. As we walked inside the had ’13 SWP Limited sedan looking amazing. I turned an said “I want that one”.. He laugh and said they all do. lol So after a few days of getting stuff settle thru the bank and getting the deal i wanted, It happened So on June 1, 2013 I drove what is now my favorite of them all .. It has now been a year, 16k miles, and endless fun.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome George!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0955.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	151969

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    Now that's a happy Subaru owner. "LOVE." - as seen in the commercials.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

I have the exact same car!

Have you modded it at all?
    2013 SWP WRX Limited Sedan - SOLD

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 - White

thank you

Yes i have mods a few things, mind you I havent done much becuase i dont want to completly destroy my warranty. Ive been burned before so Im playing it safe for a few years.

High Flow air filter.

Nameless axle back - I love the sound.

Tint - 15%

Tein springs - I think they are just fine for daily use, car will never see a track so I just fine with them.

Shorty Antena 2"- Ebay works just fine. Dont understand why people spend brand name money for an antenna? I had mine for a bit now, thru good and bad weather and long road trips and its been perfect, great reception and all, even bought a nice lunch with the money i saved LOL

Ebay front lip - Looks good, saved a bunch of dough on something that will break soon, I live in NYC, so lets see how long it last LOL

Dynamat the doors and trunk - did that out of habbit becuase of my old car audio years. It def needed it though. Def recommend it

20mm hubcentric spacers Ichiba, something you dont wanna skimp out. I think it brings the stock wheel perfect to the body and with the slight drop it looks perfect to me and no rubs even on a few hard turns or pulls, and again they been holding up just fine for a while with being only a daily driver.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The pic above is from the first night. I will update with new ones soon.. thank you guys

Looks great! Love the SWP. Looking foward to more pics! Welcome to ClubWRX.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tintzbychavez View Post
    thank you

Yes i have mods a few things, mind you I havent done much becuase i dont want to completly destroy my warranty. Ive been burned before so Im playing it safe for a few years.

High Flow air filter.

Nameless axle back - I love the sound.

Tint - 15%

Tein springs - I think they are just fine for daily use, car will never see a track so I just fine with them.

Shorty Antena 2"- Ebay works just fine. Dont understand why people spend brand name money for an antenna? I had mine for a bit now, thru good and bad weather and long road trips and its been perfect, great reception and all, even bought a nice lunch with the money i saved LOL

Ebay front lip - Looks good, saved a bunch of dough on something that will break soon, I live in NYC, so lets see how long it last LOL

Dynamat the doors and trunk - did that out of habbit becuase of my old car audio years. It def needed it though. Def recommend it

20mm hubcentric spacers Ichiba, something you dont wanna skimp out. I think it brings the stock wheel perfect to the body and with the slight drop it looks perfect to me and no rubs even on a few hard turns or pulls, and again they been holding up just fine for a while with being only a daily driver.

So are these spacers pretty safe to run?
    2013 SWP WRX Limited Sedan - SOLD

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 - White

This is my forth car running spacers, 2003 accord sedan, 2003 accord coupe, 2006 audi a4. In the 6 yrs total including a few months with them on the subaru, i have never had a wheel fall off, never had my bearings go bad, and never had any minor or massive issues. I just check them once a month and retorque them. Keep in mind i have taken long road trips and alot of city driving. No track or rally racing, just everyday normal driving.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1401988444612.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	152313

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1401988510536.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	152321

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.