Old but New at the same time?

This is a discussion on Old but New at the same time? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My name is George. Last year i got me a 2013 WRX swp sedan. I came out of an 2006 ...

Old but New at the same time?

My name is George. Last year i got me a 2013 WRX swp sedan. I came out of an 2006 Audi A4. The Audi was near perfect except for when something when wrong is was a lot to fix even a simple censor was triple the price. BS man. So I decided to get into to the Subaru world. I came to Subaru because a lot of people I know have great experience with reliability and performance. So on Memorial day weekend I drove by Subaru just to look at the options. We looked around the lot, they had a Dark gray wrx base wagon they were trying to move. As we walked inside the had ’13 SWP Limited sedan looking amazing. I turned an said “I want that one”.. He laugh and said they all do. lol So after a few days of getting stuff settle thru the bank and getting the deal i wanted, It happened So on June 1, 2013 I drove what is now my favorite of them all .. It has now been a year, 16k miles, and endless fun.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome George!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0955.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	151969

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    Now that's a happy Subaru owner. "LOVE." - as seen in the commercials.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

I have the exact same car!

Have you modded it at all?
    2013 SWP WRX Limited Sedan - SOLD

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 - White

thank you

Yes i have mods a few things, mind you I havent done much becuase i dont want to completly destroy my warranty. Ive been burned before so Im playing it safe for a few years.

High Flow air filter.

Nameless axle back - I love the sound.

Tint - 15%

Tein springs - I think they are just fine for daily use, car will never see a track so I just fine with them.

Shorty Antena 2"- Ebay works just fine. Dont understand why people spend brand name money for an antenna? I had mine for a bit now, thru good and bad weather and long road trips and its been perfect, great reception and all, even bought a nice lunch with the money i saved LOL

Ebay front lip - Looks good, saved a bunch of dough on something that will break soon, I live in NYC, so lets see how long it last LOL

Dynamat the doors and trunk - did that out of habbit becuase of my old car audio years. It def needed it though. Def recommend it

20mm hubcentric spacers Ichiba, something you dont wanna skimp out. I think it brings the stock wheel perfect to the body and with the slight drop it looks perfect to me and no rubs even on a few hard turns or pulls, and again they been holding up just fine for a while with being only a daily driver.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The pic above is from the first night. I will update with new ones soon.. thank you guys

Looks great! Love the SWP. Looking foward to more pics! Welcome to ClubWRX.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tintzbychavez View Post
    thank you

Yes i have mods a few things, mind you I havent done much becuase i dont want to completly destroy my warranty. Ive been burned before so Im playing it safe for a few years.

High Flow air filter.

Nameless axle back - I love the sound.

Tint - 15%

Tein springs - I think they are just fine for daily use, car will never see a track so I just fine with them.

Shorty Antena 2"- Ebay works just fine. Dont understand why people spend brand name money for an antenna? I had mine for a bit now, thru good and bad weather and long road trips and its been perfect, great reception and all, even bought a nice lunch with the money i saved LOL

Ebay front lip - Looks good, saved a bunch of dough on something that will break soon, I live in NYC, so lets see how long it last LOL

Dynamat the doors and trunk - did that out of habbit becuase of my old car audio years. It def needed it though. Def recommend it

20mm hubcentric spacers Ichiba, something you dont wanna skimp out. I think it brings the stock wheel perfect to the body and with the slight drop it looks perfect to me and no rubs even on a few hard turns or pulls, and again they been holding up just fine for a while with being only a daily driver.

So are these spacers pretty safe to run?
    2013 SWP WRX Limited Sedan - SOLD

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 - White

This is my forth car running spacers, 2003 accord sedan, 2003 accord coupe, 2006 audi a4. In the 6 yrs total including a few months with them on the subaru, i have never had a wheel fall off, never had my bearings go bad, and never had any minor or massive issues. I just check them once a month and retorque them. Keep in mind i have taken long road trips and alot of city driving. No track or rally racing, just everyday normal driving.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1401988444612.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	152313

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1401988510536.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	152321