2015 WRX Sound System and Exhaust

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX Sound System and Exhaust within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got a new WRX and I'm trying to find info on harness kits and sound decks that fit 2015. ...

2015 WRX Sound System and Exhaust

Just got a new WRX and I'm trying to find info on harness kits and sound decks that fit 2015. Clutchfield seems to have no info on this for 2015. Any recommendations on sound system? Also, what do you recommend for exhaust? What does that do to the warranty? I'm not a techy car guy so you'll have to bare with me. Thank you in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome.
    There are custom made harnesses (Subaru radio and radio wiring harness information) that you can buy for the 2015, this is what I did. Then I believe you can search for crosstek head units which will fit in the 2015 wrxs. Pioneers seem to be a popular choice for the HU, I'm going with an appradio3 because I mostly listen to pandora but others are going with the 6000NEX/8000NEX.

Exhaust is purely personal preference, youtube is your best research tool for these. As for the ones that fit the 2015 models we have:
    Perrin Cat-Back 2011-2014 (Dual Tip)
    Perrin Cat-Back 2011-2014 (Quad Tip)
    Tomei Expreme Ti Titanium WRX 2008-2014 / STI 2011-2015 Catback Exhaust (Single Exit)
    Tsudo 2012+ Catback Exhaust (Quad Tip)
    Nameless Performance 2015 Catback Exhaust (Quad Tip)