Some pics I took of my 2015 this weekend
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Some pics I took of my 2015 this weekend within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here are some pics I took this weekend of my 2015 WRX Limited....

Some pics I took of my 2015 this weekend

Here are some pics I took this weekend of my 2015 WRX Limited.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks great. Still trying to warm up to the new body style...

I Support ClubWRX
    Looking good. How are you liking the STI/SPT exhaust? I've read that the upgraded exhaust has been droning on the 2015 STIs, but havent read anything about the WRXs.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    Looking good. How are you liking the STI/SPT exhaust? I've read that the upgraded exhaust has been droning on the 2015 STIs, but havent read anything about the WRXs.
    I was doing some electrical work at a dealership when they had a '15 wrx in the shop. I was surprised how loud the stock exhaust was compared to the past models. It was definitely louder at lower rpm. Had a deep tone, I could hear him drive it easily back out to the lot.

The STI exhaust on the WRX is really nice. The sounds is nice. It has a low rumble sound at low rpm and sounds good when wound up.
    When the salesman was backing my WRX up under the overhang just outside the glass, everyone could hear it inside. But it wasn't too loud which was good.

Your WRX looks great!

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    Love the wheels
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

Congrats on the new purchase. I just bought a '15 STI -- I was originally going to get a black STI but the launch only comes in the blue. The tint and rims look awesome. Definitely a sharp looking car! Oh, and as for the STI exhaust, it is very deep and low at lower RPMs, sounds great.

nice, congrats!

Looking good, congratulations.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Thanks guys

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.