Got my subie back! 2015 WRX Silver
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Got my subie back! 2015 WRX Silver within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; New member here - Just got my WRX back, as I had a 2010 in which I was forced to ...

Got my subie back! 2015 WRX Silver

New member here -

Just got my WRX back, as I had a 2010 in which I was forced to Trade it in for a "family" Truck. (EX).

Here is my 2015 WRX! Getting the Tint done TMW.

Any suggestions on Headlight and C light replacement on the base models as they seem a little yellow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140525_085551.jpg   20140525_085617.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hi sir! just a noob here. still knows nothing about this forum..

i just wanna ask if..

i should buy the 2015 STI? i am 19 years old and still living with my parents. am a sheet metal worker and earns 17dollars per hour. will i be able to afford it?

I personally think the WRX is a great car for the price, and to me i know i do a lot more with the 8k difference then what is in the car. + interest.

It really all depends on your credit + how much down. Base STI goes for 40k out the door. I would say check out cars.com for a calculator for affordability and monthly payment estimator. Good luck!

gratz on your 2015 wrx.. i love mine.. almost 900 miles on it... +1 for bulb replacements.. i got the premium edition.. i guess the limited is the one with the led lights..

If I'm reading correctly ( don't know anything about the headlights) but check to see what type of bulbs are installed that you want to replace and just Google the led replacement. You should find the style bulb you need and a good led

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by the1theonly03z View Post
    New member here -

Just got my WRX back, as I had a 2010 in which I was forced to Trade it in for a "family" Truck. (EX).

Here is my 2015 WRX! Getting the Tint done TMW.

Any suggestions on Headlight and C light replacement on the base models as they seem a little yellow.
    Welcome, gotta love that color.

Check out Bellipoten's build at NASIOC, he's got a lot of pictures or his bulbs replacements as well as links for where he bought them. I think he did a solid job with his choices, but I prefer the standard base model lights. The whites always look nice in pictures, but I dont like to see them when I'm driving because they always blind me.

Bellipoten's 2015 WRX Premium CVT Build Thread - NASIOC

Quote Originally Posted by stialltheway View Post

i just wanna ask if..

i should buy the 2015 STI? i am 19 years old and still living with my parents. am a sheet metal worker and earns 17dollars per hour. will i be able to afford it?
    You should probably post this question somewhere else, but I would not recommend a new STI unless your parents are going to buy the car for you. Insurance alone will be very expensive for someone of your age, plus the cost of premium gas and whatever mods you have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by stialltheway View Post

i just wanna ask if..

Nope. Don't buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    You should probably post this question somewhere else, but I would not recommend a new STI unless your parents are going to buy the car for you. Insurance alone will be very expensive for someone of your age, plus the cost of premium gas and whatever mods you have in mind.
    Don't feed the trolls.

would def check this out.

2015 WRX Boomerang / C Light LED Upgrade

Ordering mine today. I will update when i install them.

yeah, Subispeed has replacements for all of the lights in the 2015's. They are all very simple to replace. You could probably replace every bulb in your car in less than an hour

I personally think the WRX is a great car for the price, and to me i know i do a lot more with the 8k difference then what is in the car. + interest.

It really all depends on your credit + how much down. Base STI goes for 40k out the door. I would say check out cars.com for a calculator for affordability and monthly payment estimator. Good luck!

any ideas how much is it gonna cost you to maintain a STI? i would love to hear it..

I'm pretty confident to get this car because i'll be going back to school next year and get a raise on my job. am going 2nd year sir!

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    Nope. Don't buy it!

Don't feed the trolls.
    what does "don't feed the troll" means?? hehehehe

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Base STI goes for 40k out the door. I would say check out cars.com for a calculator for affordability and monthly payment estimator. Good luck!
    Uhh? This is dependent on sales tax and state doc fees, but with 6% sales tax my STi was almost exactly $36 OTD.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

40K? i think your thinking of the limited because the base even with extras is well under 40K.
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbravo_AK View Post
    40K? i think your thinking of the limited because the base even with extras is well under 40K.

i live here in calgary canada. and the sporty tech package costs 50k all in all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.