2015 WRX premium

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX premium within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My Hyundai Tiburon was totaled when I was stopped at a red light. The insurance company strung me along so ...

2015 WRX premium

My Hyundai Tiburon was totaled when I was stopped at a red light. The insurance company strung me along so it took two months to receive the check. I was conned by two dealerships of cars on the way who either lied and ordered a car, or sold the car to people who financed. Since insurance only covered the rental for a month I was car pooling and borrowing cars, so I couldn't wait 6-8 weeks. The second dealer tried to make it right but for a silver premium for the price of the limited. The dealer my brother found his auto premium wrx had a limited sitting there after hearing my story they gave a great offer.

Its a limited manual with nav and Harmon kardon sound system, and center arm rest. The interior is a big step up from the last gen. The same could be said about the suspension. The low end spool keeps the break in a little fun. My brother tested and bought an CVT while I was looking for a manual. Comparing the two I will say if you don't like messing with the electrical go with the ungraded sound system. The navigation is better than most factory nav but ok compared to aftermarket. It does play video but requires a USB stick. The Bluetooth system is far better than Chevy(my rental) and very clear.

I will say it feels like I could launch from 2nd and cut down the 0-60 numbers. The CVT is just as much fun as the manual.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	150473
    Last edited by Rexjust8; 05-18-2014 at 10:31 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Grats, sorry to hear about the trouble... but sounds like a happy ending!

Congrats looks sweet....

Thank you I plan to add mud flaps, clear bra, and tints. I think I might put the license plate in the intended spot since the predrilled holes are getting to me.

You could wait until they have a plate delete for your car too

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was going to do that but as I said the holes are getting to me. At 350 miles the exhaust is louder and the boxer rumble can be heard in the cabin now. The new engine sounds almost like a diesel in low rpm. You can hear the turbo start to spool in around 2500 rpm. The navigation is very delayed not sure if I'm supposed to update it immediately.

Sorry to revive this but how do you like the stereo? I haven't read many impressions of the upgraded setup. The stock one is terrible bit is the Harmon worth the big bucks?
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

I think you did great!

If you are looking to modify the stereo. Then don't bother.

If you want a decent stereo with no mods then yes it is worth it.