What are people hearing who pre-ordered 2015 wrx on arrival
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on What are people hearing who pre-ordered 2015 wrx on arrival within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi, I pre-ordered my 2015 wrx in Feb with an anticipated first week of May delivery. Then, that slipped to ...

Angry What are people hearing who pre-ordered 2015 wrx on arrival

Hi,

I pre-ordered my 2015 wrx in Feb with an anticipated first week of May delivery. Then, that slipped to the 13th. Now dealer is telling me car isn't being released because of exhaust recall (but that's only for the STI/not my model). I called Subaru and was told June 2 over the phone. Anyone else want to share?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ordered May 2nd, ETA is last week of July. Sigh...

Ouch guys yeah waiting can't be fun.. May as ask which models you pre-ordered and what options?

They happened to have a CWP in 6Spd, Nav, HK, all weather mats, and auto dim on the lot which was exactly what I wanted.

I ordered a GBP Limited 6spd +Nav, STS, Wheel Locks, Armrest Extension.

Was that CWP a premium or limited model?

My CWP is a premium model

Jerry's WRX

Premium, 6 speed, nav/audio upgrade, minor package upgrade...not much more than that..

I ordered mine May 9th and the dealer told me mid-late July for delivery, which is perfect cuz that's right about the time I should be getting home from Afghanistan. Base WRX in DGM with the fog lights and auto-dimming mirror.

Two 15 STI launches sitting at dealer in Santa Rosa.. While I wait and wait for my DGM base.

Got my approval today! I can get the launch tomorrow or wait 7-12 for a white one....

i pre-ordered Feb 2014, Launch Edition but changed my order for a STI Limited WRB i took delivery on May 14

I think its odd how so many people are waiting for these cars, yet they are easily found every day here in Houston. You think they would have a better organized distribution plan.

I Support ClubWRX
    I ordered my STi limited April 5 and it just got to the dealer. Unfortunately for me it's still gonna be a couple weeks because I can't get away to pick it up but it took about six weeks to come in.

I think the seemingly strange distribution is due to multiple factors. Different types of dealers, with different sales history on WRXs (which is a relatively small part of Subarus sales) and then because of the apparent phenomenal success of the Forester, Subaru put the WRX & STi on allocation a few weeks ago to help them get more foresters out.
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...suspended.html
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I ordered my 15 CBS Premium in 6MT in mid March with an expected delivery of the last week of May.

Ordered DGM base sshifter 4/26 just got word it's expected 6/9

Regarding the apparent abundance of WRXs in Houston:
    They have them because nobody is buying them? If you are particular like me about what you want (or DON'T want), then ordering and waiting is the way to go. There are a few sitting on lots here too, STIs, launches, WRXs, but they are crammed full of frippery and options (read:$$ for dealer).

cool dbl post thanks alot iphone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast