First Subaru - I think I chose right
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on First Subaru - I think I chose right within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just picked up my 2015 Subaru WRX Premium in Galaxy Blue Pearl with the STi short throw shifter. What a ...

First Subaru - I think I chose right

Just picked up my 2015 Subaru WRX Premium in Galaxy Blue Pearl with the STi short throw shifter. What a fantastic car! I wasn't a fan of the styling at first but seeing it in person changed everything. Had a 2004 Mazda RX-8 before picking up this beauty and have no regrets!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Awesome man! your going to love it. I picked mine up on Monday 5/12 and got about 400 miles on it so far. I got a CWP Premium 6spd with the nav + HK. Good luck!

I'm actually on a family vacation right now and haven't been able to drive it so my baby only has 17 miles on her! The break-in period is going to be 983 miles too long...

But congrats on your purchase, too!

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Looks good in the rain!

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    Shes is a beauty, almost ordered that color. Is the factory short shifter worth it? or should i wait for the cobb adjustable one to come out? Thats the one thing i cannot make up my mind with.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

Wow really loving that blue congrats

Sent from my fridge using Tapatalk
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

I have the same color. I cannot tell you how much i love this car. Just watch out I already have a paint chip on the trunk lid.

nice ride, photo looks great. congrates.
    how do u like it the sti short throw shifter?

Thanks for the compliments guys!

As far as the short shifter goes, it's hard to say. This is my first Subaru so I'm not sure what the normal shifter feels like and how long its throws are. However, I can tell you that the short shifter it has in it is fantastic. It's a little notchy of course, but they're supposed to loosen up after a little bit of driving.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.