Engine problems within the first year of owning the car - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Engine problems within the first year of owning the car within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Jbravo_AK Good deal, same here my engine is on its way, they say itll be 7 days ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jbravo_AK View Post
    Good deal, same here my engine is on its way, they say itll be 7 days to get here then a few to put it in. I dont know how the warranty will work when i get a new engine but it should reset back to 0 if not im going to argue that it should.
    Good luck with that lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah i spoke to the guy at the dealership and he said the warranty stays with the miles of the car regardless of what gets replaced but the good news is my engine gets here friday and will probably be done wednesday or later in the week knowing my dealership.
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

Jsut got my car back from the dealer. Took a month for the whole engine swap and it to be shipped here and everything but its good to be back in the Sti and its running good. Another 1000 miles before i can really drive it.
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbravo_AK View Post
    Jsut got my car back from the dealer. Took a month for the whole engine swap and it to be shipped here and everything but its good to be back in the Sti and its running good. Another 1000 miles before i can really drive it.
    Ha same here, just picked mine up yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.