which one to get? WRX limited or, WRX STI? Maryland resident.

This is a discussion on which one to get? WRX limited or, WRX STI? Maryland resident. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Not sure which one to get, but most dealerships only have the STi in stock....

Red face which one to get? WRX limited or, WRX STI? Maryland resident.

Not sure which one to get, but most dealerships only have the STi in stock.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    it all depends on what your use will be and budget. Also the waiting game sucks, that is for delivery.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

hm... well not going to lie, I will be doing some mods to it once it arrives but wont be hitting the autoX much. My budget is not bad I plan on doing an 8k down payment.

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    Once modding, it voids warranty, just a heads up. I loved the wrx and the STI was out of my budget. If i was to go STI i would get a 2014 hatch but thats me.

Put it this way, both 2015s are phenomenal. The wrx is more of a dd but the new FA20 motor has loads of potential and the sti is just enough said with those three letters.

Your going to drive the car, you decide. Go to a dealer that has a wrx in and test drive it. I am sure you have driven an STI before.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

Endless debate :P test drive both, see which one fits your wants/needs.

last sti i drove was a friends 2010 :/ , already in contact with dealers, going to go look at an automatic and no im not getting automatic, just want to see it in person .

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    The '15 on either model will be the superior car, the new chassis is phenomenal in comparison to the outgoing chassis. STi is well worth the extra money for the drivetrain you get. DCCD, LSD's, beefy 6-speed, fantastic Brembo brakes. For me, the STi would be what I get solely because of the drivettrain. I very much dislike the Viscous coupling and open diffs in the wrx based on my experiences...and I'm sure Zax has a thing or two to say about it too lol. The new WRX however does have a great motor for the street which would be the redeaming value for me if I were in the market for a non-racer, street/commuter car.

It all depends on what you plan to use the car for and budget as to what is better. I would urge you to drive both before making a decision.