2015 WRX order and tracked ;]
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX order and tracked ;] within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all! Just joined the forums a week ago and started lurking for a while to get some info. I ...

2015 WRX order and tracked ;]

Hello all! Just joined the forums a week ago and started lurking for a while to get some info. I see a lot of threads of people who are awaiting their orders for their wrx's and sti's. My order is expected this month in may. I live in WA state, so I am along the west coast. My car will be coming in through the port of vancouver. After much research I have found the vessel that is carrying subaru vehicles, the "Centaurus Leader", a part of NYK's line. I have been tracking it and I am happy to say it is within the port of vancouver's region, and it's ETA is later today. It will be docking and begin it's roll off procedures in the port. I'm pretty excited lol. If any of you are waiting for your vehicles and are near the west coast USA, it will probably be on this vessel too. I am 99% sure I am tracking the right one. It is the only Ro/Ro vessel in the area and meets the may ETA for most customers' wrx and sti orders.

I ordered the 2015 DGM WRX. It was supposed to come with the short throw shifter but we asked to remove it to reduce the costs. So it looks like they won't be putting it in at the port assembly line . Hopefully my vehicle gets processed through the Automotive warehouses at the port quickly and gets loaded onto the trucks. It's so hard to be patient when you know a WRX is on the way hehe. I hope my attachments for the pics work...

OH and I look forward to being a part of the community! I know there's lots of good info on here for me to read up, from what I got from lurking lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Centarus.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	149121

Name:	Centaurusvessel.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	149129

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudoduck240 View Post
    Hello all! Just joined the forums a week ago and started lurking for a while to get some info. I see a lot of threads of people who are awaiting their orders for their wrx's and sti's. My order is expected this month in may. I live in WA state, so I am along the west coast. My car will be coming in through the port of vancouver. After much research I have found the vessel that is carrying subaru vehicles, the "Centaurus Leader", a part of NYK's line. I have been tracking it and I am happy to say it is within the port of vancouver's region, and it's ETA is later today. It will be docking and begin it's roll off procedures in the port. I'm pretty excited lol. If any of you are waiting for your vehicles and are near the west coast USA, it will probably be on this vessel too. I am 99% sure I am tracking the right one. It is the only Ro/Ro vessel in the area and meets the may ETA for most customers' wrx and sti orders.

I ordered the 2015 DGM WRX. It was supposed to come with the short throw shifter but we asked to remove it to reduce the costs. So it looks like they won't be putting it in at the port assembly line . Hopefully my vehicle gets processed through the Automotive warehouses at the port quickly and gets loaded onto the trucks. It's so hard to be patient when you know a WRX is on the way hehe. I hope my attachments for the pics work...

OH and I look forward to being a part of the community! I know there's lots of good info on here for me to read up, from what I got from lurking lol.

Name:	Centarus.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	149121

Name:	Centaurusvessel.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	149129
    ohhh! Congrats! How did you track it? And when did you first order?

Agreed, what's the website, I would probably want to use it as well.

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    Yes i second ^.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

the website is right in the screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by themomopan View Post
    ohhh! Congrats! How did you track it? And when did you first order?
    Mostly just using google, I researched the type of vessels that carry vehicles. Then found out the vessels are Ro/Ro type (Roll on, roll off). So I just used the website above (marine traffic) and searched for a ro/ro vessel that was headed towards my port. After searching for a bit I found this one and concluded it was the vessel that has my vehicle. It meets the ETA deadlines of my vehicle, departed from Yokohama Japan, and going towards my port. So I am 99% sure this is it. Also it is contracted by Subaru/Fuji so that's another given clue. Mostly just detective work.

So it's not really a tracking site that you can use to track your vehicle, it's more so of me just doing all the detective work and putting the puzzle pieces together lol. I ordered the car on May 2nd. But it was already in transit so I got lucky.

The vessel got there last night and it still sits moored in the port. They must still be rolling off the vehicles from the vessel.

So who's going to figure out the boat bringing them to Baltimore?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB8888 View Post
    So who's going to figure out the boat bringing them to Baltimore?
    +1 to this. Anyone know what port is servicing New England? I heard it was something in Rhode Island, but not entirely sure.

I'm downstate NY and my guy told me they come from Boston.

It's in Rhode island. Can't remember name but company that processes them is called norad Google norad in ri.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.