Newer WRX owner! 2014 Hatchback (as of last November)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newer WRX owner! 2014 Hatchback (as of last November) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys! Got my 2014 WRX last November, moved up to the mountains (Colorado) and forgot to post pics ect. ...

Newer WRX owner! 2014 Hatchback (as of last November)

Hey guys!

Got my 2014 WRX last November, moved up to the mountains (Colorado) and forgot to post pics ect.

Mods in mind within the next 6 months hopefully:
    Interior oem footwell lights
    Fog light kit
    Catback - to stay within warranty guide lines (undecided)
    Tint
    Possibly installing 3 way component speakers with 10" SQ oriented sub
    Last edited by Costagan710; 05-11-2014 at 01:23 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	149105

welcome man. how did it fair during your first winter with it?

So great man! I was living at a ski resort all winter so I didn't do a ton of driving ~3k maybe. I threw a set of blizzaks on it the day I got it and had no problem. I ran into a bad O2 sensor half way through the winter and had to wait a little while to get it fixed, but after getting it fixed she drives like a dream! This is the best investment/car I have ever purchased...Most likely a WRX/STI owner for life now!

That's good to hear. Im sure you get a lot of snow in Colorado like we do here in WNY. Did you stick with 17 inch tires or did you downsize?

Great to hear you have had a great experience and im excited for you to play with the car! you can never go wrong with a catt back exhaust and some long hangers (so u dont burn the bumper). What kind of exhaust were you thinking?

Its funny because that statue in the background looks like the antenna

I'm thinking possibly the magnaflow. It really depends on if I can find a used one at a decent price rather than dropping $8-900 new. I want something louder than the STP for sure and I want a meaner sound rather than a ricey sound, ya know? I found a different forum that has videos of a lot of the top sellers for the wrx/sti catbacks/fulls so I've been browsing those pretty religiously to decide what sound I would prefer.

Also I guess I forgot to put the Cobb AP to my wish list of mods too.

I stuck with the stock rims, I didn't really have much left over $ to buy a set of rims. But we got dumped on hard! So many 12"+ powder days it wasn't even funny!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.