Hello From Reclaimer Auto!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello From Reclaimer Auto! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello! I am starting in on our first toyota build. I have had the honor to build almost every car ...

Hello From Reclaimer Auto!

Hello!

I am starting in on our first toyota build. I have had the honor to build almost every car maker in the past but I realized I have not done many subaru or toyotas. With the creation of the new FRS and I have decided we would like to make a tribute car.

The car we decided to use was a 1976 Celica GT coupe. We found a nice starter and are planning on putting a ej22 into it. I will be hoping that this place can provide some answers to the motor i have decided to go with or maybe help me lean towards a ej20 instead.

There will be a build thread started on this very soon! Be sure to check us out online at:

reclaimer auto

Or like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReclaimerAutopage

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

trying to post a picture and the site is not allowing it..... If this does not work, sorry.... Still trying to get the uploader to function correctly.

Here is a pic of the future project!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10307426_1425299237732432_8834077630322031104_n.jpg  

There was a bit of a change in plans and this car will now be going with a 1UZFE motor from a LS400, however i have a perfect new car i must put the ej22 motor into. Its a 1978 RHD mazda rx7. I have restored and rebuilt the entire car and now am to the drive train. I built a nice rotary for it, but now that i am finishing up the FD3S build for the shop i no longer want this car as a rotary as we have a shop rotary car. So, time for some fun! I will post more pictures as the time comes!

Be sure to check us out online at reclaimer auto or like us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/ReclaimerAutopage

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.