Hello From Reclaimer Auto!

This is a discussion on Hello From Reclaimer Auto! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello! I am starting in on our first toyota build. I have had the honor to build almost every car ...

Hello From Reclaimer Auto!

Hello!

I am starting in on our first toyota build. I have had the honor to build almost every car maker in the past but I realized I have not done many subaru or toyotas. With the creation of the new FRS and I have decided we would like to make a tribute car.

The car we decided to use was a 1976 Celica GT coupe. We found a nice starter and are planning on putting a ej22 into it. I will be hoping that this place can provide some answers to the motor i have decided to go with or maybe help me lean towards a ej20 instead.

There will be a build thread started on this very soon! Be sure to check us out online at:

reclaimer auto

Or like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReclaimerAutopage

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

trying to post a picture and the site is not allowing it..... If this does not work, sorry.... Still trying to get the uploader to function correctly.

Here is a pic of the future project!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10307426_1425299237732432_8834077630322031104_n.jpg  

There was a bit of a change in plans and this car will now be going with a 1UZFE motor from a LS400, however i have a perfect new car i must put the ej22 motor into. Its a 1978 RHD mazda rx7. I have restored and rebuilt the entire car and now am to the drive train. I built a nice rotary for it, but now that i am finishing up the FD3S build for the shop i no longer want this car as a rotary as we have a shop rotary car. So, time for some fun! I will post more pictures as the time comes!

Be sure to check us out online at reclaimer auto or like us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/ReclaimerAutopage