New to Subies with a new Rex. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on New to Subies with a new Rex. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Post a pic after you get your tint put on, planning on getting mine done this weekend , probably go ...

Post a pic after you get your tint put on, planning on getting mine done this weekend , probably go with 30 myself
    2015 ISM WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow I hate silver cars but 😍 that looks amazing!

Sent from my fridge using Tapatalk
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by russ_sc View Post
    Post a pic after you get your tint put on, planning on getting mine done this weekend , probably go with 30 myself
    I will for sure. The rear windows already have privacy glass. Not sure what percentage they resemble tint wise, but the guy tomorrow said we'll sort out whatever works. I don't want it black to the point where I have to put the windows down to look at the mirrors.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ampliified View Post
    Wow I hate silver cars but 😍 that looks amazing!

Sent from my fridge using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I walked out of the Cafe I was just at and there were a group of guys surrounding it. They said they loved it. Lol

Im so happy I bought the silver.

Just got 20% tint on the front. Ends up being the same as the rear privacy windows which is pretty good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399594737270.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	148601

And a front shot I forgot to upload.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399595007768.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	148609

30 is too light when comparing it to the rear privacy windows. 20 is perfect.

30 is too light when comparing it to the rear privacy windows. 20 is perfect.

That car looks great. I am waiting on a Metallic Gray WRX with the under spoilers. I would appreciate some HQ pics in the light as well. There is not much out there where you can actually see the spoiler well, and since it is black it does not show up well in some pictures. I am personally not a fan of the stock 17" wheels, so I have scored some 2015 STI base model take offs (I love the look of them and want 18s) and will install after I get the car. This shall be the longest 3 months of my life. Every picture helps .

Also, the rear exhaust plastic has sort of a texture to it, do the under spoiler pieces have the same texture, or are they just black?
    Last edited by jason2829; 05-11-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jason2829 View Post
    That car looks great. I am waiting on a Metallic Gray WRX with the under spoilers. I would appreciate some HQ pics in the light as well. There is not much out there where you can actually see the spoiler well, and since it is black it does not show up well in some pictures. I am personally not a fan of the stock 17" wheels, so I have scored some 2015 STI base model take offs (I love the look of them and want 18s) and will install after I get the car. This shall be the longest 3 months of my life. Every picture helps .

Also, the rear exhaust plastic has sort of a texture to it, do the under spoiler pieces have the same texture, or are they just black?
    I think Anthum abandoned us

Jason, did you get the under spoilers all the way around? or just front and rear? How much was the whole kit if so? Thinking of doing just the front lip and rear quarter only...

--
    Last edited by Kishik; 05-12-2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by Kishik View Post

Jason, did you get the under spoilers all the way around? or just front and rear? How much was the whole kit if so? Thinking of doing just the front lip and rear quarter only...

Never!!!! Lol

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399937902295.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	149441

Quote Originally Posted by Anthum View Post
    Never!!!! Lol

Thanks bud. It's settled then.. I gotta have the front and rear quarter under spoilers. Now to see if they can add it to my order. Or maybe install it myself later... hmmm.

I ordered them all around, I pretty much paid what the build it now prices shows at subaru.com. I got a bit off on the car as a whole, but not sure of much difference on those parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthum View Post
    Never!!!! Lol

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399937902295.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	149441

Thanks for the pic Anthum.

Thanks for the pic Anthum.
    No problem. About to post some more.

I ordered them all around, I pretty much paid what the build it now prices shows at subaru.com. I got a bit off on the car as a whole, but not sure of much difference on those parts.
    Either way they look awesome on it.

Thanks bud. It's settled then.. I gotta have the front and rear quarter under spoilers. Now to see if they can add it to my order. Or maybe install it myself later... hmmm.
    Seems like it's just a bolt. Ran my hand under it a few days ago. Wouldn't be too hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.