New here! 2002 WRX with mods

This is a discussion on New here! 2002 WRX with mods within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all im new here but not new to subies, wife has an 05 LGT (stock), 99 outback b4 that. ...

New here! 2002 WRX with mods

Hey all im new here but not new to subies, wife has an 05 LGT (stock), 99 outback b4 that. I just picked up a 2002 automatic wrx cobb tuned, 3" turboback, PRE intake, AEM wide band, AEM truboost: off=stock, a=13-14psi, b=17-18psi, lowered on eibachs. Car is great it just sat for over a year b4 I got it and someone bolted an STI wing to the trunk without sealing the hole so I have mold/mildew issues. In the process of stripping out the interior and cleaning it and may redo the seats and carpet at some point (I do custom auto upholstery on the side). I am new to tuning and this is my first modified modern car ( owned several datsuns) so any useful info you guys and gals have please feel free to offer advice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1961.JPG   IMG_1966.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like a nice daily driver/track car. Are you going to have a build page?

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I'd like to see you document the interior work if you get around to it. Welcome.

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    Nice silver duo. Welcome. I am new here as well. Love the bugeye.

thanks guys, ill get a build page going soon. I have 3 months till Subaru meet at PIR in Portland so ill be busy! I always document my work so that will be part of the build thread too.