New 2014 WRX owner! (Pictures of car included)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New 2014 WRX owner! (Pictures of car included) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, thought I would put a thread up to introduce myself. Since 2012 I've been in the market for ...

New 2014 WRX owner! (Pictures of car included)

Hey guys, thought I would put a thread up to introduce myself. Since 2012 I've been in the market for a new car and i finally sprung on one a few weeks ago. I decided that I needed something more powerful than my lame 2009 mazda3 so I purchased a 2014 WRX hatch in satin pearl white. This is my first Subaru and so far i absolutely love it! I live in Western NY and wanted something with AWD that can deal with the winters we get here lol. My only complaints so far are the stock radio (which will be upgraded) and the downgrade in gas mileage which i knew was coming lol (average 18 mpg). Ive only had the car for a little bit but I already started to change some thing, mostly cosmetic for now. I took the car to my buddies shop and got the windows tinted 10 % all the way around (no tint on windshield) and debadged the back. I also put on some rally armor mudflaps myself which I don't have pictures of yet. I look forward to joining the community and getting to know everyone! I will include some pictures which were taken off my cellphone and I apologize in advance if they take up too much room lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks great. Innovative tuning is great for when you're ready for tuning and ready to mod. Whereabouts in WNY are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahh I've heard of innovative, I will have to check them out. I am from Niagara Falls.

EWEWEW that car looks terrible!!! take it back LOL J/k nice whip man!!! Be safe And welcome!

Interesting. Is 10% tint legal in NY? I thought 30% was the limit.

Where did you get your tint done?

And I thought I was the only one in WNY with a SWP Hatch:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	147737

Congrats ...with that being said NY tint laws are 70% all around and back trunk window no limit front windshield is not allowed and 6 inch visor tint OK

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I personally did 35% all around and 20% in the back trunk and side small windows

I did 35% all around on my sedan. Looks really good and I can still see pretty well at night as well. Looks like the OP has chrome deletes on the doors which looks really good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by arewmors View Post
    I did 35% all around on my sedan. Looks really good and I can still see pretty well at night as well. Looks like the OP has chrome deletes on the doors which looks really good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    I don't think so mine didn't come with chrome either I had bought the chrome deletes thinking I had it and now I have them for nothing

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Looks good! Congrats.

looking good, welcome!
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by Drew_V View Post
    Interesting. Is 10% tint legal in NY? I thought 30% was the limit.

Where did you get your tint done?

And I thought I was the only one in WNY with a SWP Hatch:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	147737
    Yeah the tints are over the limit lol, but I wanted to make sure no one could see in. I got them done at Audio 1 in Niagara Falls, my friend owns it. Where is WNY are you located drew?

I think it looks good

Thanks for the responses guys! Seems like we have a decent amount of people that live around me too

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.