Ordered my new 2015 WRX!

This is a discussion on Ordered my new 2015 WRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi! Just ordered my GBP WRX Limited. Estimated arrival time is last week of July but hopefully will arrive before ...

Ordered my new 2015 WRX!

Hi! Just ordered my GBP WRX Limited. Estimated arrival time is last week of July but hopefully will arrive before that. Super excited!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wish you well, hopefully you can keep the anxiety in check until then

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by asindhidude View Post
    I wish you well, hopefully you can keep the anxiety in check until then

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Thanks! I've been checking my email all day hoping that they built my car and shipped it in a day.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by themomopan View Post
    Hi! Just ordered my GBP WRX Limited. Estimated arrival time is last week of July but hopefully will arrive before that. Super excited!!
    Me too!!! GBP Limited (CVT) estimated time end of July

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MarkF View Post
    Me too!!! GBP Limited (CVT) estimated time end of July
    We ordered our cvt limited wrx on February 8th. It gets to port on the 8th of this month and should be here by the 20th at the latest. Dealer lied about our original delivery date of March 1st... The wait gets worse the closer you get lol. Good luck

congrats good luck with the new whip and be safe

Thanks everyone!

@Mark: WOOO!!!

@George: Wow, why'd it take so long? Did your car get stuck with the recall? It's crazy cause some people are getting their cars only after a few weeks. Wondering how.

If you guys don't mind me asking, how much did you guys pay for your Limited?

If you guys don't mind me asking, how much did you guys pay for your Limited?
    I ordered a CWP Limited in the beginning of April and expected date is end of June! Separation makes the heart grow fonder... Anyway I paid $1,100 below MSRP. I don't have my paper work in front of me and can't remember the actual cost. I got some additional options including the homeland mirror, short through shifter and center arm extension.

Wait time

Thanks everyone!

@Mark: WOOO!!!

@George: Wow, why'd it take so long? Did your car get stuck with the recall? It's crazy cause some people are getting their cars only after a few weeks. Wondering how.
    We didn't get hit with the recall I think that was for the upgraded exhaust. Our wait has been so long because our dealer took our deposit while lying about our delivery date. After a few strongly/hilarious letters to Subaru of America I got an actual delivery date 2 and half months after the initial order. But luckily they gave us a decent price for our wait. I believe it was $28 over or under msrp. With my new job I have access to our federal credit union and we were able to get 1.74% financing and Subaru is attempting to undercut that... We will see. Our model is a 2015 WRX Limited w/cvt no other options

$1000 under MSRP but they gave me $500 more on my trade than the other 2 subaru dealers I went to. I am trading a 2013 2.5 Outback Premium CVT

Quote Originally Posted by MarkF View Post
    $1000 under MSRP but they gave me $500 more on my trade than the other 2 subaru dealers I went to. I am trading a 2013 2.5 Outback Premium CVT
    Great deal