about to acquire

This is a discussion on about to acquire within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Greetings! Am about to hand over $ for a 2015 WRX premium. Any words of wisdom re short throw shifter ...

I Support ClubWRX

about to acquire

Greetings! Am about to hand over $ for a 2015 WRX premium. Any words of wisdom re short throw shifter or other options I should do now, or wait? Am in central Maine.
    Thanx
    Mike Allen (guzziman)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Short shifter is a pretty good option if you can get it thrown in...but if not, there will be aftermarket support for it soon enough.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    I agree with Mikie...STS is a worthwhile mod, but if not then there will be units from kartboy out soon I'm sure. What part of Maine are you from? I'm a fellow Mainer

I just bought a '15 limited and I'm wishing I would have had Subie add the STS and the CBE for me and just finance the whole package. I didn't think I would be wanting to mod so soon since the car is already pretty powerful, but I got the itch within a few days.

Now, I'm thinking I'm going to come out of pocket for the STS and CBE (I want to maintain my warranty) and after I get them installed I'm going to have an exhaust and shifter sitting around the house.