2002 Subaru wrx good moderately cheap exhaust and Rumble?

This is a discussion on 2002 Subaru wrx good moderately cheap exhaust and Rumble? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi Guys, i just recently bought a 02' Subaru wrx its has 179k miles and i just want to hear ...

Question 2002 Subaru wrx good moderately cheap exhaust and Rumble?

Hi Guys, i just recently bought a 02' Subaru wrx its has 179k miles and i just want to hear that Subaru rumble sound for now before i start replacing old parts, So where or what kind of exhaust would you guys recommend and please im on a budget it has to be around $300 bucks because im saving for changing the gaskets and water pump and stuff etc. And also i wanted to know if the UEL headers that makes the rumble noise so i instead of me changing the exhaust i should get new Headers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Do not get headers.

Contact a site vendor with your model and budget info.

See the link in my signature for other info.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.