2015 WRX...Our 1st Subie - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX...Our 1st Subie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by UUrXXX Just put up a video showing how a baby seat fits in the '15 WRX. For ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by UUrXXX View Post
    Just put up a video showing how a baby seat fits in the '15 WRX. For you family guys out there, hope this is helpful.

2015 Subaru WRX - Baby Car Seat Fit - YouTube
    How tall are you?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    How tall are you?

5'10"
    2015 WRX Limited CVT
    -Harman Kardon/NAVI/STi Exhaust/Push Button Start/Keyless Remote Start
    -Side Body Moldings/Side Sill Plates/Blue Illumination Kit/All-Weather Mats

I Support ClubWRX
    5'10"
    Lol damn. I was hoping you were like 6'2" lol because that would mean I would be able to show my wife there was plenty of room.

GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Lol damn. I was hoping you were like 6'2" lol because that would mean I would be able to show my wife there was plenty of room.

Yeah..With the baby seat in place, I would say the front passenger has to be like 5'4" or shorter to be comfortable. Fortunately my wife is 5'4"
    2015 WRX Limited CVT

Thanks for the picture and video uploads. Not much out there on the car in your trim package yet! Nice choice.

No problem. I'll try to post more videos once I get the hang of being a new dad
    2015 WRX Limited CVT

I feel the stock exhaust has more of higher-pitched mechanical quality to it. The STI exhaust is deeper and more throaty. I think it sounds amazing in person.
    Yes, I've been looking up comparison videos of stock and then after they change it to STI/sport exhaust and was wondering the same thing. The new exhaust obviously is much louder and lower at idle and slight rev, but almost sounds like it muffles the raw sound of the stock exhaust. Of course, I'm just going off of youtube videos here. I have yet to find a video where someone is driving the car at higher rpms and sound of exhaust inside cabin.
    I wouldn't mind the exhaust making the sound louder, but don't want to lose any of the tone of original sound.
    Still not sure what to do!

does any of you guys have rev hang issue with your 2015 wrx? its very annoying because I have to wait for the rpm to drop before I can shift to the next gear. I hope Subaru comes up with a solution to fix it.

@UUrXXX I saw your Youtube videos before noticing you here. Thanks for them! I have the same car with a 6speed on order.

How are you liking the HK, Keyless, and Nav? I sprung for them with my order, but I'm not entirely sure it will be money well spent. I just didn't want to regret not having Keyless and a decent sound system as my current car that will be traded in has both.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackb911 View Post
    @UUrXXX I saw your Youtube videos before noticing you here. Thanks for them! I have the same car with a 6speed on order.

How are you liking the HK, Keyless, and Nav? I sprung for them with my order, but I'm not entirely sure it will be money well spent. I just didn't want to regret not having Keyless and a decent sound system as my current car that will be traded in has both.
    The HK doesn't suck like most all Subaru sound systems normally do but it's not exactly going to blow anyone's socks off either. It's perfect for me but some looking for crazy big sound will be disappointed.

Nav is blah-ok. It doesn't totally suck as many say but I still much prefer to use WAZE on my phone... With Bluetooth the waze app works perfectly in the car.

Having come from keyless in my last car I was quite pleasantly surprised with how much I like the subie one. No button to press for unlock you simply reach for the handle and it unlocks. It's nice.

I don't regret any of it. If I could have foregone the nav I still would have. But the sound and keyless systems are worth it for me.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    The HK doesn't suck like most all Subaru sound systems normally do but it's not exactly going to blow anyone's socks off either. It's perfect for me but some looking for crazy big sound will be disappointed.

Nav is blah-ok. It doesn't totally suck as many say but I still much prefer to use WAZE on my phone... With Bluetooth the waze app works perfectly in the car.

Having come from keyless in my last car I was quite pleasantly surprised with how much I like the subie one. No button to press for unlock you simply reach for the handle and it unlocks. It's nice.

I don't regret any of it. If I could have foregone the nav I still would have. But the sound and keyless systems are worth it for me.
    Thank you! That's the impression I got from what I could find online. I have a feeling a Pioneer Nex-8000 may be in my future if the swap doesn't pose any issues, then I could do mirroring with my HTC M8 for Waze, Google Navigation, and utilize Pandora and other apps all with a Capacitive display.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.