Me and my 2015 WRX
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Me and my 2015 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats going on guys, new to the forum here. Seems there's a lot of general inquiries about the new 2015 ...

Cool Me and my 2015 WRX

Whats going on guys, new to the forum here. Seems there's a lot of general inquiries about the new 2015 models. I had trouble myself when I was trying to look into it before making the purchase.

So I figured I'd make a thread about my experience so far with the new whip and mods i've done / will do in the future.

My car:
    2015 WRX Limited in DGM

Mods/Cosmetics so far:
    35% Tint all around
    Perrin Pitch Stop Mount

WARNING: COBB 6spd MT short throw and bushings do NOT fit on the new 6spd in the 2015 WRX.

I'll post pics tomorrow when it stops raining here in NY.

**Also, I posted this in the new member section because I figured I'd be considered one as I'm new to the forum. If I should move it to another spot I'll do so right away and my apologies in advance!**

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NO NO i think you'll be okay. I'm sure the '15 guys will appreciate the information.. Welcome and enjoy the new whip

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Correct section. if you ever want to make a build/progress log thread, then there's a section specifically for builds. Welcome and congrats!

Finally the rain has subdued, after work, did a good cleaning and detail and snapped some photos. Here ya go!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1085.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	146921

Name:	IMG_1084.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	146929

Name:	IMG_1083.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	146937

Name:	IMG_1080.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	146945

Name:	IMG_1078.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	146953

Name:	IMG_1076.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	146961

Name:	IMG_1075.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	146969

Very nice DGM! I'm waiting for my STI DGM order to come in!

How you liking 35% tint on DGM? I got 35% on my dark gray GTI but feel like I need to go lower on the STI, thinking 25%-30% for darker look.

Congrats! I love the color, I was deciding between that same color and Crystal pearl white. I just bought mine today and loooove it! I didn't want them to wash it all carelessly so I told them to leave the wrapping on the car and don't touch anything! Anyways, enjoy your new car, it is badass!

Quote Originally Posted by CleanFiend View Post
    Whats going on guys, new to the forum here. Seems there's a lot of general inquiries about the new 2015 models. I had trouble myself when I was trying to look into it before making the purchase.

So I figured I'd make a thread about my experience so far with the new whip and mods i've done / will do in the future.

My car:
    2015 WRX Limited in DGM

Mods/Cosmetics so far:
    35% Tint all around
    Perrin Pitch Stop Mount

WARNING: COBB 6spd MT short throw and bushings do NOT fit on the new 6spd in the 2015 WRX.

I'll post pics tomorrow when it stops raining here in NY.

**Also, I posted this in the new member section because I figured I'd be considered one as I'm new to the forum. If I should move it to another spot I'll do so right away and my apologies in advance!**

Quote Originally Posted by rekki View Post
    Very nice DGM! I'm waiting for my STI DGM order to come in!

How you liking 35% tint on DGM? I got 35% on my dark gray GTI but feel like I need to go lower on the STI, thinking 25%-30% for darker look.
    I love the 35's to be honest, looks clean AF, i had 20's on my 08 gti and i got pulled over way too often here in NY lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywabbit View Post
    Congrats! I love the color, I was deciding between that same color and Crystal pearl white. I just bought mine today and loooove it! I didn't want them to wash it all carelessly so I told them to leave the wrapping on the car and don't touch anything! Anyways, enjoy your new car, it is badass!
    Thanks man!! and seriously it is bad asss hah, so did you end up with the DGM? Im trying to go for the two tone sleeper look, DGM and black, black wheels will be next

sweet ride, jealous!!!!!

Welcome.

Nice 2015. Subscribed

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CleanFiend View Post
    Thanks man!! and seriously it is bad asss hah, so did you end up with the DGM? Im trying to go for the two tone sleeper look, DGM and black, black wheels will be next
    Nice looking ride!

I'm thinking wheels too. Anyone know the offset on the 15s? To my eye the wheels could come 8-10mm in order to get a more flush look. Ideas?
    Tom
    2015 WRX
    1998 E36 M3 Track Prepared / Street Legal
    Instructor - BMW CCA

Hey 15WRX, the offset on the 15's is +53mm, im thinking about getting some nice 18x9's or 9.5's

great looking car! Glad to see the 2015's are making their way up here

Congrats man! I wanted the DGM but it would have been 12 weeks in the config I wanted. I settled for the white which I love and will have by mid next week!

Looks great!

Have you considered blacking out the tails?
    get you one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.