Me and my 2015 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Me and my 2015 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by CleanFiend Hey 15WRX, the offset on the 15's is +53mm, im thinking about getting some nice 18x9's ...

Quote Originally Posted by CleanFiend View Post
    Hey 15WRX, the offset on the 15's is +53mm, im thinking about getting some nice 18x9's or 9.5's
    If you up to a 9 inch width from the stock 8" what offset would you run? I figure you've got to go to a +40mm to preserve the strut clearance. What about fender clearance? My guestimate is that they will stick out about 20-25mm more vs stock. That's about an inch. Do you think there is room?
    Tom
    2015 WRX
    1998 E36 M3 Track Prepared / Street Legal
    Instructor - BMW CCA

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    Looks great!

Have you considered blacking out the tails?
    Hey Blue Dragon, I actually just overlaid the reverse lights this weekend, check it out!

Instagram

let me know what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by 15WRX View Post
    If you up to a 9 inch width from the stock 8" what offset would you run? I figure you've got to go to a +40mm to preserve the strut clearance. What about fender clearance? My guestimate is that they will stick out about 20-25mm more vs stock. That's about an inch. Do you think there is room?
    15WRX, i was going to go between 30-40mm, im not really worries about strut clearance as the new suspension is thinner, specifically, the 14 sti suspension. There should be enough room, as for how much they will stick out, i like the more aggressive look of a little bit of poke

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 15WRX View Post
    I'm running 18x9's with a +45 offset and 255 tires and there are no issues with rubbing or clearance at all. I would think on the 2015 you would be fine too.

Got any pics??

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the ride.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CleanFiend View Post
    Got any pics??
    Me? Click my "don't click that" link in my signature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12