Goodbye VW, hello Subie! - '15 ISM WRX Limited
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Goodbye VW, hello Subie! - '15 ISM WRX Limited within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've made a few posts already, but not an official introduction. Just bought my first Subie two weeks ago; a ...

Goodbye VW, hello Subie! - '15 ISM WRX Limited

I've made a few posts already, but not an official introduction. Just bought my first Subie two weeks ago; a '15 ISM WRX limited with nav/hk audio. I had my last ride, a VW GTI, mildly modded, but it doesn't even compare to the WRX. Love this car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Welcome. A few pictures to share?

Welcome and congradulations! I just went through a similiar experience, came out of an older audi a4 and into a '15 WRX WR blue, and the feeling is mutual to yours!

Fresh pics from today... Nothing too wonderful.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140428_113325_Richtone(HDR).jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	146201

Name:	20140428_113400_Richtone(HDR).jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	146217

And the first upgrade... I'm pretty sure it adds 19bHP [baby horsepower]

Name:	20140428_113420_Richtone(HDR).jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	114.8 KB 
ID:	146209
    Last edited by Phileas; 04-28-2014 at 06:23 PM.

AWWWW Rained on during the first day... Happened to me too

Love it. I have a 18 month old and like seeing other dads out there buying this "family car"

Quote Originally Posted by Bontchimuz View Post
    Love it. I have a 18 month old and like seeing other dads out there buying this "family car"
    Heck yeah, best daddy-mobile I can think of. She wants to drive it already.

Name:	20140421_104452_Richtone(HDR).jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	146233

I have a 1 month old...talked the wife into it...said I need it for the gas mileage

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

you see this is where the hatch comes in handy, it was much easier to convince the wife to let me get the WRX because how sporty could a hatchback be? lol plus I actually could fit the stroller in the back easier than her old dodge caliber. However you could always pull the "this car is stupid safe just check the crash test ratings!" no mom is going to say no to safe car for their child right?

Quote Originally Posted by jtrice0309 View Post
    I have a 1 month old...talked the wife into it...said I need it for the gas mileage

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Well played. My wife wasn't too hard to convince since I was coming from a 2 door with a failing clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by speedtown View Post
    you see this is where the hatch comes in handy, it was much easier to convince the wife to let me get the WRX because how sporty could a hatchback be? lol plus I actually could fit the stroller in the back easier than her old dodge caliber. However you could always pull the "this car is stupid safe just check the crash test ratings!" no mom is going to say no to safe car for their child right?
    The trunk on the WRX is pretty ridiculous. I can get the jogging stroller in and out with no issues at all. Even fits several sets of golf clubs with ease... Just sayin.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.