Subaru WRX Forum banner

Impreza To WRX STi

19K views 54 replies 12 participants last post by  Moodi 
#1 ·
Hello everyone , i am new here . This is my first post here.I will be buying a 2009 silver subaru impreza hatchback and i wanna know how to convert it to wrx sti looks. I wanna know every detail and every part needed to convert a normal looking impreza into an aggressive wrx sti look. Its engine is too small which is just 1.5 non turbo so what can i add to make it little more powerful ?. Thank u in advance :)

#49 ·
yeah pictures of the car. damn auto-correct :p

#52 ·
^very good idea^

The money you'll spend making the car look fast you could buy a wreck car and use its drivetrain to make your car badass.

There was a totaled wagon on here some place going for 3k i believe. Putting everything together will cost a bit as well but it will be badass when its done.

#53 ·
It's nice that a young member who is also new to cars can come on here and get constructive but fair feedback. Had he'd gone on that 'other' forum and asked this question, he would've been immediately castrated for asking "such a noob question" just sayin.... Im new to the the subie world and have learned alot from you guys. Thanks!

#55 ·
Guys i actually didnt get that impreza yet , sorry about the misunderstanding . I am in the final steps of buying it but i found 2007 impreza 1.6 with much lower mileage (76000km) while the 2009 is 119000km. So which one is better in engine , driving , comfort etc and overall . Thank u in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.