Impreza To WRX STi - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Impreza To WRX STi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Moodi And ground effects is making the car a little lower right ? Ground effects are pats ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodi View Post
    And ground effects is making the car a little lower right ?
    Ground effects are pats like lower side skirts front lip rear lip they can make the car look lower but do not actually lower the center of gravity of the car. The wheel gap between the fender and wheel will still be the same. Post some picks of the car so people can get and idea on what you have to work with. Also maybe edit your profile so that people who didnt read the thread the entire way will know you are out of the country.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    Ground effects are pats like lower side skirts front lip rear lip they can make the car look lower but do not actually lower the center of gravity of the car. The wheel gap between the fender and wheel will still be the same. Post some picks of the car so people can get and idea on what you have to work with. Also maybe edit your profile so that people who didnt read the thread the entire way will know you are out of the country.
    U mean pics ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I would rather my car look plain and be unexpectedly quick, than look fast but actually be slow.. but that's just me.

I Support ClubWRX
    yeah pictures of the car. damn auto-correct :P
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

^Agree with mainframe. I look stock, not even Windows tinted, but am stage 2, and ordering my pwest tmic, and other stage 3 goodies next week! A sleeper.
    But in fall the xxr 530s and wing are going on!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

^^^^ Me LIKEY

^very good idea^

The money you'll spend making the car look fast you could buy a wreck car and use its drivetrain to make your car badass.

There was a totaled wagon on here some place going for 3k i believe. Putting everything together will cost a bit as well but it will be badass when its done.

It's nice that a young member who is also new to cars can come on here and get constructive but fair feedback. Had he'd gone on that 'other' forum and asked this question, he would've been immediately castrated for asking "such a noob question" just sayin.... Im new to the the subie world and have learned alot from you guys. Thanks!

I joined another forum and it was dead. For 2 days straight I didn't see a single post. It was definitely a complete waste of time.

Guys i actually didnt get that impreza yet , sorry about the misunderstanding . I am in the final steps of buying it but i found 2007 impreza 1.6 with much lower mileage (76000km) while the 2009 is 119000km. So which one is better in engine , driving , comfort etc and overall . Thank u in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234